Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Greetings. My name is Inigatima. I found this RP site while searching for something for my group to use. This seems like a very friendly community, and I hope to be part of it. I might as well tell you a little about myself. RP is a way of escaping life for me. It's the opportunity to become something or someone else to me, and that helps me for the life I had to experience. I find RP as one of my favorite past times and am even starting to join with my many friends who play at AmtGard. I love fandoms like Arrow, Supernatural, but I absolutely love anime, including my all-time favorite, Sword Art Online. I try to be outgoing, friendly, and happy, but my characters are very...demonic in a way ;3. Anyway, boring intro, but I tried :p.
Psh, that wasn't boring, it was pleasantly informative. :)

Anyway, welcome! This is, indeed, a very friendly community. ^_^ Since you're interested in something for a group, you might find this page useful. And if you have any questions, you're always welcome to ask!
Sanne Moderator

Hi, welcome! I concur with Nova, informative posts are the best! :D

I hope you'll have no problem figuring out groups and other parts of the site. :) We're happy to help if you run into any snags though!
I am but a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both hero and villain. Welcome to the site, now praise the sun. Message me if you want to RP or need help with any thing.
Welcome to RPR! Your introduction was not boring - it's always nice to learn more things about people and it really helps to get to know you!

RP is an escape for me, too. It's absolutely fantastic and really makes a difference to your mood - it can make everything just absolutely 100% better!

Feel free to PM if you want to chat, or even set up an RP! I haven't done so in a while, so I'm rather rusty, but I'm still up for it!
Welcome!!! :3
Welcome to RPR!
Hope you love it here as I did when I first started. :3
Inigatima Topic Starter

Wow. I did not expect this many replies. Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. Recently went through dark thoughts..it feels good to be friendly to again :).
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm glad you're feeling better again.

What sort of group were you hoping to run/facilitate through the site? :)

Isn't AmtGuard a boffer LARP? :D I have a few friends who used to play!
Welcome to the office if you ever need an rp I'm open to most anything
Welcome. This is one if the best communities you will join
Welcome fellow SPN fan! :D Hopefully you are finding everything easily here on RPR. I am glad you stumbled upon it there are so many great people here looking for new RP experiences so hopefully you'll find some!
Inigatima Topic Starter

Answering Kim, my friends and I had started a LARPing club at my school. I'm the Vice President, and it meets every Monday. I wanted to find a way for us to communicate more outside of the school. I stumbled upon this. Not only does it seem like a great site, but it provides mostly everything I was looking for, plus a good community :).
And yes, AmtGard (They spelled it differently :P) is like "professional" LARPing. Or at least LARPing with plenty of people. I think right now their theme is Medieval.
Kim Site Admin

Glad you're enjoying it so far! :D

I'm not sure what you mean by "professional" LARPing? Just that it has a more national structure than a local game? :)
Inigatima Topic Starter

I guess so. Pretty massive too; makeshift castles built in the forest, a massive place to do it in, and an immense community with a very realistic video game feel. That's kinda what I mean by professional, not so much like serious, but more...provided...I don't know lol. It's a LARPing company.
Kim Site Admin

Yea, LARPs like that are amazing! :D
Inigatima Topic Starter

LARPs are amazing with just a group, but with hundreds of people in one area...it's like an entire village. It's truly...magical. For lack of a better word :D
One more thing: I love to write books :).
Hello!
Welcome to RPR! Im sure you've noticed but there's no shortage of amazing people around ready to help answer your every question!
But if you need any help with coding profiles, or just want to chat don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
-Courtney
Welcome to RPR! I love SPN too. I can't say I've had much experience with LARPing, but what you're describing reminds me of the episode of SPN where Dean and Sam ended up doing a case with Charlie's LARP community XD
Welcome to RPR! There are tons of SPN fans around here :3 You've come to the right place lol.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus