Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Icharisala, and as you probably already guessed, I am new to RP Repository. I have a passion for literature, including things such as role playing and writing, and I have been doing both for a while now. I finally decided that I would like to join a website, such as this one, where I could connect with others like myself in order to practice and further improve my role playing skills, and possibly make a few new friends along the way! <3
Sanne Moderator

Hi Icharisala, welcome to the RPR!! :D

What sort of genres do you enjoy to play and write about? :) And where did you RP before you decided to give us a whirl?
Welcome to RPR! :D. If you ever want a chat, or even to RP, just give me a message! I'm a little rusty, but it's always nice to start again, and make new friends!
Ben Moderator

Hey, welcome! You'll find an absolute buttload of passionate writers here. So you're in good company.
Welcome to rpr if you ever need an rp I'm open to just about anything
Welcome to the Great halls of RPR, where the Ale is plentiful and the people are kind. Feel free to message me if you want to RP or need help.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I love your attitude about always getting better! :D

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. :)
:3 welcome to RPR!
Heyo! Make yourself at home here. I'd like to RP sometime with you, if you don't mind.
Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^^
Welcome my friend! I am glad you found this site and I am happy that you are joining us, you will make many friends along the way! :D
Welcome to RPR! :) I love FOB too. I got to see them live once and they put on an amazing show!
You've come to the right place :3 RPR is full of opportunities to learn and grow. It's fun and friendly, and most importantly it's run by incredible people. I think you will find everything you are looking for. <3
Welcome to RPR, hope you enjoy it and get lots of RP requests. :)
Icharisala Topic Starter

Thank you all for the lovely welcoming messages! I'm beginning to feel at home already. <3

@ Sanne; I really do enjoy writing/RPing just about any genre, but I especially love and am interested in romance, action/adventure, and horror. Those are the things I write about most often as well. Before I decided to try RPR, I would role play on smaller sites that didn't focus as much on role playing(such as Chicken Smoothie), but wanted to make the switch to a site like this one that revolved around RPing.

@ Skarlet; Thank you so much! As soon as I get a couple characters up and get settled in, I will definitely be sending a message your way. c;

@ XXXKILLZONEUS; Thank you! You have some very interesting characters that I would love to RP one of mine with as soon as I can get their profiles up. :3

@ mk_97; I would love to RP with you sometime! As soon as I can get my characters up, I will definitely send you a message.

@ Loki; That sounds cool! I may be going to see them later this summer, and I am very excited about that! <3
This is a great place to be. There are tons of people for you to write with

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus