Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello!

hi, i'm leo, and i'm a big old newb here. i've been roleplaying for a while, but not often with original muses. i do a lot of silly stuff, but i'm hoping to do more serious and plot-based roleplays as well!

i hope we can be frends, various people who are reading this forum post! i don't bite, and hope none of y'all do either.
CrimsonKnight212

Yay I get to be the first to say welcome!! We're so happy to have you! RPR is such a friendly community, and I'm sure you'll love it here :) I'm always up for RP, so don't be afraid to send me a PM!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Leo, welcome to RPR! :) Where (and what) did you RP before you came here? There's a little bit of everything around here, but I'm not sure what you'd consider silly or serious RP!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Welcome to RPR, the home of RPes around the world. Feel free to message me if you need help or want to RP.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I suspect we can supply you with both types of RP. :) Do you prefer any particular genre?
Welcome, Leo, to the RP Repository! I am confident you will be able to satisfy all your RPing needs here. Don't worry, most of us don't bite, except for the vampires, werewolves, zombies... Okay, some of us bite, but we are still pretty friendly!
hey hi hello welcome. This is our office, and we hope you find your self at home here
Hi! :3 Welcome to RPR
Erica smiles. "As long as you don't bite first I can promise not to bite!" ^^ "and welcome."
Heyo! Glad you're on board.
Welcome to RPR! :) We're super friendly here so I'm sure you'll be making lots of new friends in no time! ^_^
Hi Leo! :D. Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy the site and if you ever want to chat or RP, feel free to message me!
Hello welcome to this amazing site. Nice to meet you. Need any help of want to rp hit me up!
Welcome to RPR! I am confident you will love it here, everybody is so friendly and it's a lovely community, have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask me.
Welcome to RPR, I hope you are settling in well and already making friends :3
shh

welcome to rpr!!
Welcome to RPR we are glad to have ya

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus