Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Commission Shoppe! (Also Art Raffle) [CLOSED]

Greetings one and all to my Commission Shoppe and Free Art thread!

I've decided to combine these two ideas into one when I had found it best to place all my work into a one-stop locale. In here, I will be offering a list with my commission prices that may undergo discounts and select availability. However, despite the popular trend of the raffle, some alterations have been to accommodate the busy schedule that I now oversee in my life. Now! After taking the time to comb through this thread, I'm pleased to say that we are finally back up to service!

===
COMMISSIONS!!
===
-

BUST

Flats = $5
Shaded = $10

HALF

Sketch = $10
Flats = $15
Shaded = $20

FULL

Sketch = $18
Flats = $25
Shaded = $30

-
RECENT ARTWORK

-
commission___best_friends_sketch__full_set__by_psychicmyrddin-d9kuhmm.png
-
rpr_commission___bonebag_by_psychicmyrddin-d9m4sa3.png
-
commission___waist_up_couple_by_psychicmyrddin-d9mn4vv.png
-
rpr_raffle___liquidchaos_by_psychicmyrddin-d9mp8pp.png
-
doodle___shiny_gardevoir_by_psychicmyrddin-d9mrk95.png
-
trade___december_secret_santa_by_psychicmyrddin-d9lw5c7.png
-
application___summerset_survival_by_psychicmyrddin-d9nbg8e.png
-
pkmnation___ebony_the_hex_witch_by_psychicmyrddin-d9nvtp0.png
-
rpr_commission___elocin_by_psychicmyrddin-d9ktttl.png
-
rpr_raffle___acaeus_by_psychicmyrddin-d9kip8g.png
-
rpr_raffle___valder_by_psychicmyrddin-d9km4nm.png
-
sketch___valian___kecha_hunter_by_psychicmyrddin-d9fwhv2.png
-
sketch___elika___summer_hunter_by_psychicmyrddin-d9fqk46.png
-
let_s_play__tales_from_the_borderlands_thumbnail_by_psychicmyrddin-d8hfmc6.png
-
let_s_play__fear_perseus_mandate_thumbnail_by_psychicmyrddin-d8hnr7d.png
-
30_day_oc_challenge___day_7_by_psychicmyrddin-d8fb3u2.png
-
polygon_contest___ana_by_psychicmyrddin-d7f6h4r.png

-
Commissions prices listed above are subject to change depending on supply, and additional options may expand depending on requests. Please consult with the Commission Information link for some extra details once we finalize some agreement. And notice that larger images are bound to have larger price tags.

===
DONATION
===

For those who simply wish to offer donations of gratitude to the hard-working artists. Please feel free to drop a few dollars into the following PayPal address. You may perform this action anonymously, though alternatively, you could provide your RPR username to be entered into a later announced prize pool. Other promotions include additional entries into the Free Art Raffle. And soon to come, a webcomic will hopefully be introduced and funded greatly by the donations and tips you provide.

Thank you to everyone who donates, and helps to keep this artist fed!

===
FREE ART RAFFLE
===

Once per MONTH, a Free Art Raffle shall be held depending on the roll of the dice, and the prize will vary from a bust drawings, to a half-body, and even full-body drawings. All the information for the month will be written shortly before the start of the next month, and hopefully I'm able to keep up to schedule.

The Free Art Raffle for this month is CLOSED!

To all those who wish to participate must simply roll a d100 once per month. In the upcoming 1st of January, I'll roll the dice and determine the single, or multiple, roster of winners! The free artwork for rolling this month will be a waist-up flat colour!
---

March 15th WINNERS!
1. Shame
2. Rynh
3. Acaeus
All winners here will be receiving a coloured bust drawing of a single character.

January 1st 2016 WINNERS!
1. liquidchaos
2. Candlelight
All winners will be receiving a flat-coloured waist-up drawing of a single character.

---

If you have any questions, concerns, or simply wish to say "Hello!" Please don't hesitate to comment or message me directly!

Take care everyone!

[Please understand, this thread is still under construction, and parts of this post are prone to adjustment. Thank you.]
Blu_Dino

Hi :D This thread is interesting! :D

rolled 1d100 and got 32
I hope this is not the wrong day and that i'm not supposed to roll today ; u ;

rolled 1d100 and got 4

This is awesome! Alright!

rolled 1d100 and got 71

.........hmmm...sounds fun :)

rolled 1d100 and got 1

I envy artistic ability!

rolled 1d100 and got 5

Sanne Moderator

This is very generous of you! I'm a little confused on the dice rolls though - do we all roll now until Sunday the 15th and then you roll 3 times to determine who matches up to it? Or does it start on Sunday the 15th and we shouldn't start rolling until you determined the numbers?
Kim Site Admin

Goodness gracious these 1d100 tombolas are popular this month! :D Excited to try my hand again...

Edit: Wow we are all rolling LOW

rolled 1d100 and got 5

Loren

Lovely of you to be doing this :)

rolled 1d100 and got 77

CrimsonKnight212

These are all over the place haha! Bound to get lucky sometime, right?

rolled 1d100 and got 52

These really are popular this month! I guess a lot of artists are finding themselves with some time :D It's a great way to promote your work though!
By the way, your art is GORGEOUS

rolled 1d100 and got 56

I really love your style! And the Borderlands piece XD Roollll~

rolled 1d100 and got 51

Since there is no number already posted, I assume it'll be matched with the numbers rolled now?

rolled 1d100 and got 21

I'll give it a shot
XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
I'll give it a shot

rolled 1d100 and got 18
Wee

Thanks for doing this!

rolled 1d100 and got 98

Why not? Lets give this a try! :)

rolled 1d100 and got 99

More dice = more happiness

rolled 1d100 and got 47

These are great.

rolled 1d100 and got 99

rolled 1d100 and got 41

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Commission Shoppe! (Also Art Raffle) [CLOSED]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus