Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Commission Shoppe! (Also Art Raffle) [CLOSED]

Acaeus (played by Michonne)

Netherweave wrote:
Thank you all for providing your rolls for the first week of the Art Raffle (half-week technically)! I've gone ahead to gather everyone's rolls before this post, and ran three RNG numbers, which has selected our three winners for this week.

Congratulations to the following:

@Shame
@Rynh
@Acaeus

You'll be added to the first post and eligible for your coloured bust drawings! Please feel free to send me messages with characters and references. And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask anything!

We'll soon be starting this next week's Art Raffle... so everyone is now free to roll once more! All rolls will be added to the next Art Raffle. Good luck!

Fwee thanks!
^w^

rolled 1d100 and got 43

Khepri Amisi (played by Joyius)

Fuu...phone didn't do the right roll T_T

rolled 1d6 and got 3

This is an awesome idea!

rolled 1d100 and got 83

Can't wait to see what the winners got.

rolled 1d100 and got 19

:)

rolled 1d100 and got 2

Netherweave wrote:
Thank you all for providing your rolls for the first week of the Art Raffle (half-week technically)! I've gone ahead to gather everyone's rolls before this post, and ran three RNG numbers, which has selected our three winners for this week.

Congratulations to the following:

@Shame
@Rynh
@Acaeus

You'll be added to the first post and eligible for your coloured bust drawings! Please feel free to send me messages with characters and references. And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask anything!

We'll soon be starting this next week's Art Raffle... so everyone is now free to roll once more! All rolls will be added to the next Art Raffle. Good luck!

Oh my god I had not expected to win! That is so awesome, thank you!
Suravi (played anonymously)

*rolls for the weeeek*

rolled 1d100 and got 51

My dice are weighted towards the low side. (Maybe)

rolled 1d100 and got 80

Loren

>.>

rolled 1d100 and got 66

Maybe the dice gods are smiling upon me?

rolled 1d100 and got 19
Rolling ZEE die!

rolled 1d100 and got 85

rolled 1d100 and got 88

I'm rolling for the raffle. Wish me luck!

rolled 1d100 and got 55

rolled 1d100 and got 56

Oh wow, is this still going on? :O
Do you still do weekly raffles and such!?!
This was an awesome idea!
Netherweave Topic Starter

Kitom wrote:
Oh wow, is this still going on? :O
Do you still do weekly raffles and such!?!
This was an awesome idea!

Unfortunately this thread has long been overdue for updates. While my fianceé remains active on the site, I have dropped out of the scene for some time. Searching for work and focusing my efforts elsewhere.

That said, I will see about reviving the thread sometime, as my fianceé occasionally prods me to return to the site. So I'll be making some adjustments to the thread and re-introduce myself in time.

After much deliberation and alterations to the main post, I'm pleased to announce that we are back on track for art.

The next couple of days will be catching up on artwork and revealing this month's art raffle.

Stay tuned.

Special Christmas prices are finally here!

From now until the end of December, I will be holding a special on flat-colour head drawings for $5 USD. That's 50% off!

And flat-colour waist-ups are now $10 USD, which makes those bad boys 33.33% off my normal prices. Repeating, of course.

Also returning for those fans of the first! The RAFFLE is open once more!

Just remember the simple rule, you're only allowed to roll a d100 ONCE per month! Once January 1st rolls around, I will be rolling two random numbers on my own dice. The two individuals who reach the closest to my own are the winners!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

rolled 1d100 and got 78
hmmm.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Commission Shoppe! (Also Art Raffle) [CLOSED]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus