Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Mmmm... 'ello...

Demoradi

I guess I should say hi, hello, 'ello, and heller to all you folks. I am an intermediate typer who rps well with those of an imaginative mind. Though, I still need to learn to flow my sentences together better.

I get bored easily if no effort is put in the other rpers post and will likely leave. Fair warning...

Now that I have scared probably all if not some of you away, I am Demoradi. Nice to meet you and I hope to find the rps worth my paragraphs built with migraines and sweat. Also, I do work. So excuse me if I may disappear for a day. But replying post haste is always on my mind.

Hello as well to the administrator and her companions. Hello to the keepers that help manage this seemingly well organized forum. (Better than most I have seen) and hello to the players.

Sincerly Demoradi
AKA Demo
Hello! Make yourself at home here.
Hello, and welcome to RPR! You'll find that there are quiet a lot of people who do roleplay in large qualities of text, so you shouldn't get bored! :).

If you ever want to chat, or even RP, feel free to message me!
Hey welcome.
DragonShard

Welcome to the site! Nachos are over there, the lazy boys are here, and any questions you have don't be shy!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome, and thank you for your kind words. :) We have RPers of all stripes here, and there's quite a large group that enjoy long-form RP. We also have quite a lot of adults with jobs, educations to attend to, or both, so that complication is quite well understood!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Welcome! We have a lot if great people here
Welcome, hope you have an awesome time here ^.^ (you will :D )
Demoradi Topic Starter

Alright I hope this rp site works out better than most I've been in. It looks really good. I have posted my forum. Thought not as good as some I've read, but it's a trial and error so forgive me if it looks mundane.

And thank you for all the greetings, first time I ever was greeted by the main administer. It's nice for a change.

Here's hoping for the best.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! If you're worried about your writing/want to improve, I recommend checking out this article for some tips. :) It can be useful to boost your confidence a little!
Demoradi Topic Starter

Well thank you very much. In fact I have already posted a forum and it is a good example of how I post my replies. I feel it isn't 100% but I can definitely agree that 70% is better than a one sentenced, lazy attempted post.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
Hey there! Welcome to RPR. Hopefully you are settling in well and finding the site to be greatly inspiring :)
Hello!!!! Link the riolu here and I'm open to any rp anytime! Welcome to the site and pm Me whenever you need an rp!
Hi, welcome to RPR, the best site I have found for RPing. Feel free to message me if you need anything ANYTHINH, and I will try to help.
Victoriantruth

Hi there! Don't worry about being 'as good' as others.. You'll learn by trying. I learned sooo much and I'm still learning. We don't judge here. :)

I hope you find what you didn't find on the other sites and hopefully I'll see you around!

Xx
Vicky
Demoradi Topic Starter

Wow I'm still getting greetings. Thank you all.
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy RPR. :)
Oh, I'm a little late to the welcome wagon, but hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you've gotten all settled in and are finding everything to your liking. The site is wonderful and a first/second home to a lot of us :3 We're glad to have you.
Kim Site Admin

Demoradi wrote:
Wow I'm still getting greetings. Thank you all.

Yeah it might go on for a few days. ;) People are always happy to meet new folk!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Mmmm... 'ello...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus