Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oi you....yeah, you over there...

Hi!

The name is Kit and I've been roleplaying off and on for over a decade. I've also roleplayed on quite a few engines and websites. I'm usually at least a paragraph rp'er. I'm imaginative and I tend to indulge one with details and excessive storyline plots, twists, and ideas. With that being said, I have a low amount of 'poofers' because I'm always open and willing to talk. I'm currently in online schooling which gives me tons of time to weave some stories with you all! I'm open to answer and questions and here to soothe any concerns.

And so.....Hello to all the players, characters, administrators, web page designers, and everyone else who is a part of this site. It's nice to finally make your acquaintance.
Heyo! Welcome to RPR! I'd be down to rp with you sometime if you don't mind.
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly here so I'm sure you'll have tons of new RPs in no time! :D What are you going to school for?
Welcome to RPR! I am sure you'll find loads of great opportunities on here to use your vast imagination :D There are always new adventures just around the corner.
Welcome! Do you have an particular tastes in RP, or things you're more experienced in?
Welcome to our office! I'm here and open to any rp at almost anytime so pm me if you need P ;-)
Hey Kit, welcome to this amazing site. Feel free to message me for tips tricks and more at *insert website* .com!
Victoriantruth

Hello there, come in. *serves you hot coco* You want mini marshmallows? *Puts on some comfy slippers on you and turns on the fireplace¨*

Make yourself at home and let your imagination run free. This site is like a home for me and I hope that it'll be one for you, too. If you have any questions, you wanna roleplay or you just wanna talk. Shoot me a pm. :)

Enjoy your stay, have fun with all the adventures you'll encounter and hopefully I'll be part of one of them! :D

xx
Vicky!
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy RPR. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :) I am quite envious of all the time you have to RP! I am certain we can help you find good ways to spend it. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! Like Loki, I too am curious what you're studying. :D
Welcome to RPR! Hope to rp with you! <3
Welcome to RPR, darling! I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking :3
Welcome dear!
Welcome to RPR, Kitsuneh! Its good to have you here, and if you ever want to rp, don't hesitate to shoot a PM. I hope you have a good time here!
Hello my friend! I am glad you found our role playing family of ours! Everyone here is nice and I know you will make friends here quickly! :)
SarietheFae

hello and welcome!
Welcome to RPR, Kitsuneh (another awesome username)!
Great to see another long-term player here. Decaders for the win! Anyway, message me sometime if you'd like, for chat or RP or whatever :)
Hey, have fun here and get to know people, they're all friendly :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oi you....yeah, you over there...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus