Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Loren Topic Starter

Oh, I think she and her zombies go tumblr_mqlkxog5pr1sbistzo1_400.gif all the time.

Could she also use some form of smite or turn undead, by the way?
What do you mean to turn undead?
Loren Topic Starter

Y'know, the traditional cleric spells and such used to scare away skeletons and the like :P She is a necromancer, so she could dabble in warding off the undead too.
Oh! IDK since she herself is undead I imagine it would be kinda detrimental XD
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah, probably :P
Loren Topic Starter

Trippin? :P
CrimsonKnight212

Do we know if Trippin's working on a reply?
I messaged him about it and he stated he was busy, but he didn't elaborate much further. I don't think we'll mind if we just continue and let him post whenever he can
Loren Topic Starter

Well, the current event's kinda centered about his character, though, so I dunno :P
Yeah, a lot of attention is on his char... Though, I don't think it'd be too big an issue of those not paying so much attention to her were to go ahead and post again. Everyone responding would have needed to take more time to do so than would be required to just talk a little, I think.

*shrugs*
Loren Topic Starter

Well, if everyone agrees I suppose I could post again tomorrow/later.
Maybe with his permission someone could hop into his place and post for him?
Or something could happen that takes away the attention from the witch? It might be time to start moving things forward after all.
Loren Topic Starter

I guess so >.> So does everyone want me to post? I guess Marchesa could finally start gathering the adventurers.
Go ahead
Annani (played anonymously)

I think it would be okay for a Marchesa post.
Loren Topic Starter

Well, I've posted with my characters. When he's less busy, he'll post, I guess :P
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Exams are right around the corner so i r swamped :( i'll post asap
CrimsonKnight212

I'll wait for you to post Trippin :)
Good luck on your exams! :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus