Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Done and done
I'll make my post later today.
Aright, Nova your go.
TFW you give up your expensive drinks in order to make up for past transgressions and no one even drinks them

Snowwhite-disneyscreencaps.com-13615.jpg
*pats* I thought about having Elodar smile to show appreciation toward the gesture, and he does appreciate the gesture... but the smile didn't really fit. ^^;

And he's just not friends enough to choke it down. But hey, I'd try it. ^^
Loren Topic Starter

XD Poor Valder.

Hmm, guys, due to there being so many characters in the roleplay, maybe we should implement a system later on? Say, when two characters left the main "caravan", for example, because they saw something odd in the woods, it'd be a dialogue between the two of them and it'd be tough to follow with all the other seven posts.
Loren Topic Starter

Or, we could, you know, just ask politely later on. That could work too.
CrimsonKnight212

I was thinking about that earlier. I think just asking politely could work. But whenever there's a shift in order, there just needs to be communication between everyone involved, including those who would be posting after you, if that makes sense.
CrimsonKnight212

And yes, poor Valder! I felt bad haha
Loren Topic Starter

Hmm, yes. I think asking in this thread would work. (Or we could always move this to the PMs, as to not clutter the forums :) )
CrimsonKnight212

I think this thread works rather nicely, though, especially with the order posted at the front and everything. I don't think everything has to go through here (one on one discussions should be pmed, obviously) but I think it's a good way to let everyone know what's going on, since we all seem to be following the thread.
I hope you didn't mind me taking a little control of walder there Ryhn. It's just a rather challenging for me to get Yester around when she interacts with so many people...

And just to make it so the next round of posts goes by a bit more efficiently does anyone mind me posting before Novalynn and Sketch? I think it would be easier if she'd ask what they'd want to order sooner this time around, though I don't really mind keeping the posting order untouched otherwise.
No it's fine. Generally I'm against it but would seem logical Valder was to pay for his drink. So don't worry about it! And yeah, go for it. You can post before me
I feel you on that, I usually really dislike when somebody I'm playing with takes 'control' of my characters and therefore don't tend to do it myself, but I feel like I'd really drag out the rp if Yester didn't get those things done in one post... So thanks for being considerate.

And I don't really have to post before you, but in between you and Novalyyn would be nice. ^^
I'd be fine with you posting early. :)
Thanks. ^^
Loren Topic Starter

So, uh, Trippin? :)
On it!
Loren Topic Starter

Posted with Baen, posting with Marchesa right now.
Seems the RP is starting to get more active again. ^^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus