Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

To be fair, Ananni seems already pretty silent. ^^ But I'd imagine there'd be some folks who wouldn't really care anyway, especially since the song basically says she's scary without stating pretty much any of what makes her scary. ^^;
Yes ma'am I'll change it dw
Loren Topic Starter

XD I missed your post, darn it ^^; I'll go and start my own post from scratch.
Completely unrelated to the rp, but I've fleshed out some of Isabelle's race if ya'll would wanna hear it.
Sketch444 wrote:
Completely unrelated to the rp, but I've fleshed out some of Isabelle's race if ya'll would wanna hear it.

Sure! :D
Sure. :)

Also, to straighten out our turns, go ahead and assume Elodar nodded.
Loren Topic Starter

Sure, yeah! :)
Well what I was thinking i that her people actively try and fight death instead of sit there and accept it. As such they'd be incredible healers. Some of the higher ranked people in their society might even have immortality. And they would practice necromancy to take back those that were taken by death.
Tripp'n you skipped Nova and Sasheth
Derrrrrr, i knew I messed up, I was hella confused. My bad, I just don't wanna keep people waiting on my replies. I checked the previous posts and I saw my post after yours so I was like "eeeeeeh" D.D :3
Loren Topic Starter

Oh, interesting! Would this society be from far away, or be simply secretive? And how would they deal with all those self righteous paladins and clerics? XD

Guys, you really should check the posting order so it's less confusing ^^; Oh, well, it's okay. It is Nova next, though. And then Sasheth. And then me.
I'll try to post soon, just a bit tied up this weekend. ^^;
Don't worry about it. :)
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah, don't worry :)
It's cool ^|^
-
Loren wrote:
Oh, interesting! Would this society be from far away, or be simply secretive? And how would they deal with all those self righteous paladins and clerics? XD

I imagine their society would be kinda far away. And I know that their country is covered by a massive forest. I've actually got several ideas for how they keep those cleriks and paladins out. One of the ideas was that corpses in the forest don't stay dead. After the person dies their soul moves on, but the body gets back up and keeps going. As such there'd be a butt-load of undead critters running around the forest. Another idea I got was that after a few excursions and finding out how the other people react to undead, they sent out a few parties to spread around rumors of an all knowing demon that could kill you with jsut a thought. And the last mostm udnane I dea I got was that there were simply a bunch of guards at the boundaries keeping non-florin out.
Nova, are you gonna be able to post soon?
Just did. ^^
aright
Annani (played anonymously)

Feel free to skip me this round. Annani would just keep observing so far.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus