Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Fortunately Unfortunately

Katia Topic Starter

Unfortunately some moron decided it would be a great idea to start a bonfire around the server. Yeah I don't know what that moron is smoking.
Fortunately a custodian comes through just in time and moves the server to a colder part of the room.
Unfortunately I lsot my chilidog in the Custodian's way and he slipped
Fortunately the chili dog flew off due to the slip at JUST the right angle and speed to hit a meteor that was soon to impact the Earth and kill us all, diverting it away to some other poor cosmic body.
Katia Topic Starter

Unfortunately, the meteor was diverted into the moon, making it rain debris into earth and completely screwing up the tides.
Fortunately we're saved! Friendly mermen who actually DON'T have any intention to kill us or enslave us come and teach us how to survive underwater.
Katia Topic Starter

Unfortunately, it turns out that the mermen are immune to puffer fish venom and don't know that we humans are not. So yeah, one feast of envenomed Fugu later, we are all seriously poisoned.
Fortunately the puffer fish were faulty and somehow became dolphin whilst being cooked.
Unfortunately, Dave, the brutal dolphin king was enraged and declared war on the Mermen and Humans.
Fortunately, Dave, the Brutal Dolphin King, was really really stupid, and the army he was going to use was actually made of a bunch of pineapples.
Katia Topic Starter

Unfortunately, while the king was stupid, his generals were not, so the pineapples were actually pineapple shaped mines which are now raining down on us.
Fortunately, the mermen ordered up a new batch of pineapple mine proof umbrellas the day before!
Unfortunately the Pineapples were made of titanium, in preparation for the possibility of pineapple-shaped mine proof umbrellas.
Fortunately, they were mis-dropped on the enemy instead.
Unfortunately, the enemies were right under us as they planned to clean up what the bombs missed.
Fanggreywolf

Fortunately, the bombs were all duds and didn't explode.
Katia Topic Starter

Unfortunately, the bombs were pineapple bombs and thus were made partially out of pineapple as well as titanium. The bad news is that there is now pineapple juice all over the place and we have all develop a deadly allergy to pineapple.
Fortunately,I have anti-allergy pills here.
knights_edge

Unfortunately they were shaped like jellybeans, so I ate them all
Katia Topic Starter

Fortunately, a huge school of pineapple addicted manta rays came by and drank every last drop of pineapple juice from the castle.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Fortunately Unfortunately

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus