Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, the manta rays also have an addiction to consuming human flesh.
Fortunately they were mermen, so no human flesh was around to be consumed.
Katia Topic Starter

Unfortunately, while they are merman, we are humans.
Fortunately, the merpeople fight off the manta rays for us.
Unfortunately, the merman demanded a huge sum of cash that we did not have for their protection
Katia Topic Starter

Fortunately, the mermen are completely enamored with human hair, so we were able to pay them with a lock of hair from every person.
Unfortunately, the merman were greedy folk that did not feel the hair was enough to pay for their protection thus, we ended up back in square one trying to figure this whole thing out.
Fortunately, I have dirt. All they have down here is sand, and they have never seen dirt before. They deem it valuable enough to pay for their protection.
Unfortunately, the merfolk believe that the dirt is food, and they eat it for every meal. This causes them to become sick and leads to many of them dying from dirt related death. Even more unfortunate is that it ALSO angers the merfolk, making them hostile towards humans and start a war!
To sum up what I just said
anigif_enhanced-buzz-29313-1372950034-32.gif
Katia Topic Starter

Fortunately, the menfolk only use bubbles as weapons.
Unfortunately, they're acid bubbles.
Acb1212

Fortunately it is in the form of vineger, so it doesnt harm us.
Katia Topic Starter

Unfortunately we are a bunch of klutzes and end up knocking ourselves out. The merpeople find us, capture us alive and start framing us for our hair.
Fortunately, we're all out of hair by now, so they have no choice but to release us.
booksarebae

Unfortunately they release us at the bottom of the water, so we cannot get to the surface in time.
Fortunately, we find giant air bubbles that we can use to get to the surface.
Acb1212

unfortunately the bubbles are filled with carbon monoxide, so we start to suffocate
Fortunately, I brought an air filter.
Unfortunately it runs on bubble gum
booksarebae

Fortunately I am addicted to bubble gum, so I gave packs upon packs in my pocket.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Fortunately Unfortunately

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus