Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Another boring guy

Sotken

Hi my name is...(I always froget my name) Sotken for friends Sotken. So, i am new here. I love everything and I hate everything in this same moment(and that is all about me). I am often boring, i am annoying for the all of time and I have got 2 personalities (i am sure i have wroten that last inncorect). So thank you for reading.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Sotken, welcome to RPR! :D Are you finding your way around the site alright? Can I ask you where you're from? :)
Hey! Welcome to RPR. :) I hope you have an excellent time here and make lots of friends.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, O enigmatic new friend! :)
SarietheFae

what type rp are in to?
welcome to rpr and let me know if you need any help
HibariHaru

Hi, Sotken! And WOW! You don't sound boring at all. In fact, you sound so mysteriously awesomely interesting! Like seriously! I'm not joking. It's very nice to meet you! *eagerly gives you a handshake* I hope you'll have a great time here. :D
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! You wouldn't happen to be from Finland, would you? I hope you're having fun and settling in!
Welcome Welcome!:D Hopefully you are settling in well and finding lots of great friends here.
Welcome! And if you choose to hang around places like this, I doubt you're that boring. ;)

Could you tell us more about your RP preferences, hobbies, stuff like that?

And if I may ask - what do you mean you have two personalities? Do you have two primary moods/behaviors you move between, is it actually multiple personality disorder, or is it something else?
Welcome ^.^
Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is really friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in! Hope you're finding lots of awesome new RPs :D
welcome to the site :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Another boring guy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus