Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

TMNT characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Oop: Aright.

After a few moments a loud crash echoed through the Crematory from the basement. "Hans, you know how to open these cages right?"Trecus asked, getting a nod from the Salamander. "Alright, you and the mouse go get the girl. I'll let out a few more people."Trecus said, as the guards left, going to the basement. With that, Trecus made his way down to the ground floor. "Okay, let's figure out how to get over to your friend."Hans said.
Kyle listened to the plan and nods. He looked around him and saw that it would take some kind of good plan to get to Jenny's cage "Hmm...If we had some kind of thing to get us across...Like a rope or we could propel one of us to Jenny."

Hans looked at Jenny's cage, noticing a chain suspending it from the ceiling. Following the chain up he saw a beam. "Hey, there's a support beam we could use to get to her cage. We just need to find out where it connects and how to get up to it."Hans said.
Kyle thought for a moment "Maybe there's another place from where we are like another side which we can jump to the beam." he said as he looked about him and tried to figure out how they'd get to it.

Hans looked around. "We could climb up there and hop over to the beam Jenny's cage is on."Hans said, indicating another Support beam directly above them. "Now we just need to get up there...."Hans said, looking around. "Duh!"Hans groaned, noticing a pillar that led up to the beam.
Kyle hurried on and jumped on to the pillar and began to climb up slowly, but gradually to the beam before sighing contently "Okay, I'm up here...Just waiting for you, Hans."

Hans had trouble climbing up the pillar, but eventually got to the top. "Okay, let's hurry up before someone finds out we're here."Hans said, hopping from support beam to support beam.
Kyle nods and sped up his hopping but watched his balance and soon reached Jenny's. Lowering himself, he hung to one of the bars and looked over at Jenny "Hey, Jen. We're getting you out of here." he whispered while looking about at the cell for a way to open it up.

Jenny looked up as her cage shook whilst Kyle and Hans were climbing down the chain to it. "Oh thank the gods!"Jenny said, standing up when she saw Kyle. "H-How are you gonna get me out of here? I've tried squeezing through the bars. Without any tools I can't bust the springs or anything..."Jenny said. "That's where I come in."Hans said climbing down to the bottom of the cage and pulling out his 'sword'. "Grab onto one of the bars. Floors gonna fall out when I open the cage."Hans said. Jenny grabbed onto one of the bars as instructed, as Hans went to work. After a few moments the bottom of the cage swung open, thankfully still attached to the cage. "Okay, climb out and let's get the others and bail."Hans said as he climbed back up the cage and chain to the beam.
Kyle waited for a moment for Jenny to climb beside him as the two eventually began to climb on out "I was getting pretty worried about you...We'll hear what they did to you when we get out." he said as he eventually continued to climb the support beams and back to safety.

"Well they didn't do much...."Jenny said. "Hey! Wha tare you doing?!"Called an angry voice. Jenny froze, looking at the ground, along side the others. Apparently there were a few guards not distracted by Gorge. They pulled out their main ranged weapons, a one handed cross bow, and aimed about to fire at the trio.

Before they could fire the ground shook. The Guards looked around confused, before the ground shook again. After a short few seconds, a massive shape came into view. Somehow, one of the Trappers managed to capture and restrain an Ogre. Trekus was sitting on the Ogre's shoulder. The guards turned their attention to the Ogre and opened fire, with the 'tranq' bolts not doing anything. The Ogre roared and charged at the Guards, with Trekus hopping to the ground. "I assume you found her?"Trekus called up to Kyle and Hans.
Kyle felt surprised as he heard the guards and noticed they were seen. Once he saw the bow however, he looked to Jenny "Time to get out of he--" once he felt the rumble, he looked down and saw Trecus and grinned "Good timing! Yeah, we have her with us!" he said "We better get out while Trecus gives us the chance." he said as he began to climb on.

Jenny's mouth was agape when she saw the Ogre, now busting other creatures out of their cages. She had absolutely no idea how that thing was restrained Ogres are well known for how strong they are. She snapped out of her shock when Kyle mentioned Trecus. "Wait.... that's Trecus?"Jenny asked, as she climbed up to the beam.
Kyle nods "He's one of the people that helped me get you out. As well as Hans and a few other people. We'll get out of here first and then I'll get you acquainted."

"Dude, that's the guy we're looking for!"Jenny said. "That's who the Elder said we were looking for!"Jenny announced as she reached the beam above them.
Kyle scratched his head "Wait, that's him...?! I musta got so worked up about saving you, I forgot about our main objective. But we gotta help him but...I don't know how we're gonna fight back...I don't even have a weapon and I've never been in a fight before..."

"We won't need to fight. One Ogre is more than enough to keep the guards occupied."Hans said. "Let's just focus on getting people out."Hans said as he and the others went back across the beams to the floor.
Kyle thinks for a moment "You sure? Surely we can't leave Trecus to do all the work! He might end up in trouble!"

Trecus isn't doing all the work. The Ogre is. Plus, Trecus can handle himself just fine. Trust me on that."Hans said.
Kyle was silent before nodding "Alright, fine...Let's just get ourselves out of here while we can." he said as he climbed along the beams and hopped back on to land.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus