Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

TMNT characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

The Elder thought for a moment. "Well, if it burned then I don't think it was magical...."The Elder said, thinking. "Do you remember what the the person who injected you looked like?"The Elder asked.
Kyle tapped his foot and tried to think "....Guillaume Regalarm....But...That name...I only just noticed that was his name even though he never mentioned it..."

The Elder scratched his chin. "Well, if you can remember the name, perhaps someone in the cities may be familiar with this person. Where they human?"The Elder asked.
Kyle shook his head "No, he was a bat. Not really a human or anything. I just hope I can figure this all out..."

The Elder nodded. "well, I'm beginning to question my ability to help you after all."The Elder said. "Wait, I thought you knew how to do magic."Jenny said. "I do, but it's 'old world' magic. I can't simply want to cast a spell and have it happen. I need ingredients, and time to cast the spell. You and your friend have enough knowledge to use on your own. I would suggest going to one of the cities. I'm sure some one there would be of more help than I. I personally know of a tribe of Urban Gremlins led by a fellow named Trecus. He researches in various sciences and may have met your kidnapper. Most gremlins in the city know Trecus, so if you find one ask where he lives."The elder said. "But what about the humans? Burlings is populated, and you know humans don't like Gremlins."Jenny said. "Travel at night. Most humans are asleep then. That's also when you're more likely to encounter those humans consider beneath them."The Elder explained.

Oop: Would you be okay with Trecus having known Guillaume and been aware of his science experiments?
OOC: I don't mind but I don't picture them being friends. Just they've seen one another or heard.

Kyle rubbed his head and sighed a bit but then raised a eyebrow "Wait...Can I trust this...Trecus guy? I don't want to be kidnapped by him as well and get experimented on him next that's for sure. But hm.....This also does seem like its going to take me a questionably long time to figure out...." he sighed again as he knew there wasn't much of a choice unless he wanted to figure out what happened to him.

"Oh, yes. Trecus can be trusted. He and I spent our childhoods as close friends in our Tribe, before we left and formed our own tribes."The Elder said. "now then, the trip is a few days, so I'd suggest you get going now."The Elder said.
Kyle sighed in relief "Okay...I'll believe you on it..." upon listening, he rubbed his head "But...I'm kind of ill equipped if I'm going out alone...I mean, I have nothing and I'm wearing these burnt lab subject clothes..."

"You won't be going alone. Jenny will be going with you."The Elder said. "You will be able to get some new clothes once you arrive in the city. The people there are more varied than a Gremlin village, so you will have better luck getting something to wear there."The Elder said, going over to a table with a small bag on it. "Here, this should be enough for you to buy you some clothes, and maybe a few weapons."The Elder said, handing Kyle the bag.
OOC: Handing Max the bag? :3

Kyle rubbed his head and nods "Hmm...Okay..." he said as he understood and took the bag "Thank you..." he looked inside and saw it was indeed enough to at least get around once he would get to the city. "Well...I guess this is farewell?"

Oop: Fixed XD And it's your post in The other rp

"Good bye, and good luck on your quest."The Elder said, giving a bow. Jenny did the same, before leaving, and leading Kyle back to her house. "Okay.... uh.... uh.... I-I'll get Harpee, and then we can get some food, a-and then we can get going."Jenny said, clearly worried.
Kyle nods "Y-Yeah...Okay. I'm hoping that this flight won't be so rough this time..."

"Same here..."Jenny said. It took a few minutes, but Jenny had gathered the supplies she needed from her home. She called down Harpee and put her supplies onto the shelter on Harpee's back. She helped Kyle climb on, before climbing on to it herself. "Okay, let's get going."Jenny said nervously, as Harpee took off.
Kyle waited for Jenny and followed Jenny to Harpee and got helped with getting on and held on tightly since he wasn't accustomed to flying, but did the best he could as they headed off.

The journey took three days. Harpee having to stop to rest every few hours certainly didn't help, and Jenny and Kyle soon ran out of food and had to gather their own food which took some time. Once they arrived in Burlings, the sun had set and the streets had begun to be traversed by the denizens of the night. Ranging from Dwarf Trolls to small Anthropomorphs. Harpee soared through the sky, soon landing on the cobble stone streets below. Jenny hopped to the ground and looked around. "Uh... Okay so who do we ask about Trecus?"Jenny asked helping Kyle down.
Kyle thought for a moment "....From what I can gather, if we search for a building that has a...Formal style to it then that might as well be the place of where Trecus is. At least, that's how I recall it working in the village I was in." he said as he looked around him upon being helped off of Harpee.

"Well there's a problem with that idea. All the buildings have people in them."Jenny said, looking around. "Maybe we should just ask someone so we know we aren't going in the wrong house."Jenny said.
Kyle nods "Right, maybe if we look out for signs that lead us to Trecus we'll end up finding him." he said as they began to search for Trecus's home.

Jenny nodded and headed off in the city looking around. She and Kyle roamed for several hours before Jenny groaned. "We've been looking for hours! Where is this guy?!"She asked angrily.

Oop: I got an idea, thanks to box trolls.
OOC: Go right ahead

Kyle sighed "This place is a hell of a lot bigger then normal...I wasn't quite expecting us to not actually be looking this long..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus