Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

TMNT characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Does the book mention where his lab would be?"Jenny asked. "Cause this is a big city, and I don't even know where to begin looking for a lab."Jenny said.
Kyle read on and saw mentions of the lab, but no location "Ugh of course...There's no location of the lab! Chances are, its somewhere very incredibly hidden and isolated." he said as he rubbed his head.

"Does it say anything about any experiments?"Jenny asked taking the journal and flipping through it. The pages covered some experiments with electrokinesis.
Kyle nods "Plenty like with my fire and even others like psychokinesis and other nasty ones like that..." he said rubbing his head.

"Well, let's see if we can find any of his experiments wandering around?"Jenny offered. "I mean, other than that I dunno what to do."Jenny added.
Kyle sighed "Its the closest shot we've got so far. Let's start searching." he said as they began to wander the city.

"Ok.... uh.... Well, people shooting lightning would stand out."Jenny said reading through the journal. "Uh... excuse me!"Jenny said walking up to a Goblin that was at a meat stall. "Do you by chance know of anyone or anything that might match this description?"Jenny asked handing the Goblin the journal. The Goblin sneered as he read the entry on bio electricity. "Yeah, matches a group of thugs that live in this town."The Goblin said handing the journal back. "They claim to be gremlins, but they look nothing like you or any other Gremlin I've seen. Most of 'em are about my height, three feet tall. They don't look like gerbils or mice or what ever, they look like lizards with big ears that stand on their back legs."The Goblin explained. "They claim to be 'protectors' of the Fae in the area that have issues with humans. But they really just extort everyone. Even the Humans!"The Goblin groaned. "Do you know where they stay at?"Jenny asked. The Goblin shook his head. "No, but there's one that always comes out to my stall. He could probably help you guys find their main hide out. But, dunno why you'd wanna find them."The Goblin said.
Kyle listened intently on the conversation and hmms "Do you happen to know when your customer comes over here or where he normally is? And the reason we're finding them is sort of private and if you were to get involved, let's say things wouldn't look good for either of us. I don't mean that as a threat but I mean to say it'd put you in danger." he said

"Eh"The Goblin said in response to Kyle's warning. "Ain't none of my business."The Goblin said. "And he usually comes by around night time so, he should be show'n up here any minute now."The Goblin said.
Kyle nods "Alright...Thank you for understanding." he said as he moved over to a possible place to sit down and wait for a moment while he waited for the customer to appear where hopefully, him and his party could find the answers to get to Guillaume.

After a short wait, a Gremlin came walking down the street. It matched the description Jenny, Kyle and Hans were given for the local 'Gremlins'. He was about three feet tall, maybe a bit shorter. He has dark grey skin and almost completely lacked any hair. He stood up right, with a long thick tail dragging along the ground behind him. He had short, digit grade legs, with his actual foot being about the length of the leg. The foot ended in the clawed toes. His arms were longer than his legs, and ended in hands with four digits. His head was round, and had a pair of long ears sticking out of it. He wore a button up shirt, with a blazer over it. He had on a pair of pants that had suspenders on them. On his head was a golf cap.

"Yo, Owen. Got anymore chicken in?"The Gremlin asked the Goblin. "Yup. There's some people that need to talk to you."The Goblin said, indicating Kyle, Jenny, and Hans.
Kyle approached the Gremlin but made sure to stay alert should he be responsible for any of Guillaume's work. "Hey, we need your help. We're looking for someone and we were wondering if you knew anything about this." he said as he showed the pages of research in the book.

The Gremlin looked at the book. He took the book and held his hand up, with an ark of electricity running between his fingers, illuminating the surrounding area. "Nope, don't know noth'n about it."He said, handing the book back to Kyle. "Now, my Mom might.... But in my opinion my Mom's a huge term for female dog, and I wouldn't wanna talk to her."The Gremlin said. "If she comes by, don't tell her I said that Owen."The Gremlin said. "Well if she knows about it she might be able to help us out."Jenny said.

The Gremlin shrugged. "What ever. Your ass, not mine."He said taking the chicken he was wanting and handing the Goblin some money. "Follow me."The Gremlin said, motioning the three to follow him.
Kyle eyed the electric suspiciously that the gremlin illuminated but didn't show his suspicion. As they began to follow him, Kyle stayed on his guard in case the gremlin turned on them. Kyle eyed at Jenny and whispered "Be careful with this guy...I don't fully trust him."

"Why?"Jenny responded. Kyle didn't get a chance to reply before the Gremlin spoke up. "Ok, so here we are."The Gremlin said stopping before an old dilapidated building. "Don't touch anything in there, especially if it looks metallic."The Gramlin said before walking inside.
Kyle took a breath to respond but was interrupted and they entered to which Kyle nodded "Fair enough." he said in agreement and as they walked in, Kyle looked about him curiously. Taking in whatever sort of metallic objects were around. Albeit suspicious or just unusual.

The inside of the building had metal plates nailed up to the wall. A large number of wires and cables hung from the ceiling. "Watch for any loose wires on the ground."The Gremlin said as they walked through the house. As they went on more and more of the Gremlins in the house became visible. They all looked similar to the one leading them through the house, though they all had different colored markings.
Kyle looked around him and minded his feet when he was told of the wires but was beginning to get slightly more suspicious about the situation they were in. But he didn't let it bother him too much.

After a few more minutes of walking they arrived in a large room. "YO! MOM! YA HERE?"The Gremlin called out. Soon, one of the multitude of cables began to shake before whipping about. A bolt of electricity shot out of it. The bolt hit hte ground leaving behind a Gremlin. It was about a head taller than the Gremlin that lead the three to the room, in addition to having red markings instead of green. "What is it? I'm busy?"The gremlin hissed. "Uh, these guys wanted to talk to you."The Gremlin said.
As Kyle walked along, he stopped as he saw the cables shake around and that made another gremlin who appeared powerful appeared. Once they had the chance to speak, Kyle walked up to the gremlin "Sorry to bother you, but we're looking for someone and we thought you might know..." he said as he showed her the book.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus