Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

TMNT characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Hans nodded and headed off. After a short while he, Kyle, and Harpee arrived at an old abandoned mansion. "Ok, uh... I don't think they're gonna want your bird to come inside... er.... never mind. Hop onto your bird's back, I'll be back in a few minutes with my friends."Hans said, before heading into the house.
Kyle followed and nods "Well, alright..." he said as he got on to Harpee and waited for a while.

After a few moments Hans returned being followed by several other Fae. Most were Goblins, though one was a Troll and the last was a Gremlin. "Okay, these are the friends I mentioned."Hans said. "The big guy's Gorge"Hans said, indicating the Troll. "The Goblins are the Bontilo triplets. And the Gremlins Trecus"Hans said introducing the rest of his friends.
Kyle nods "Nice to meet you all. Name's Kyle Blazemight. But just Kyle please." Kyle looked at Hans "We ready to save my friend now?"

Hans nodded. "Yeah. Gorge's gonna need to get his mount though, I don't think your bird can carry him."Hans said. "You lads get go'n. I'll catch up with ya."Gorge said, heading off as everyone else climbed onto Harpee. "So, what's you're friend supposed to be?"One of the Bontiolo twins asked, this one named Sergio.
Kyle rubbed his head a bit "Well...She looks a bit like me in species terms....Also a bit like a gerbil or any kind of rodent look alike...Also a bit of long hair. The girly kind. And I believe she wore some kind of clothes that were a bit tribal. My memory is still frazzled since I've...Been through some difficult times recently."

"He meant to ask what species she was. Like how they're goblins, I'm a Gremlin, you and Hams are Anthropomorphs."Trecus said.
Kyle rubbed his head as he had a hard time remembering "I think she was a goblin or something..."

"Judging by your decription she seems to be more of a Gremlin than a Goblin."Trecus said. "Anyways, how do we get this thing to go?"Hans asked, once he was on Harpee.
Kyle rubbed his head "To be fair...I haven't rode him...My friend has though. If you can tease it with meat, it might move."

"Why not just try this?"Trecus asked, grabbing the reins and whipping them. Harpee yelped, before taking off. "Okay, so, steer it to the Crematory?"Trecus asked, getting a nod from Hans.
Kyle turned to Hans "So what exactly is the plan here on freeing my friend might I ask?" he looked above at Harpee who flew with Trecus.

"We sneak in through the top, find your friend and get out."Hans said flatly. "And now you can see why we don't have Hans take care of our break ins."One of the Goblins said, rolling its eyes. "We're going to sneak in through the Attic. Gorge is getting in through the basement. He'll cause a distraction, free as many Fae as he can. Whilst the guards are distracted, we sneak out of the attic, find your friend, break her out and leave."Trecus said.
Kyle nods "Sounds like a straight forward plan, but I'm with it. So I suppose we just wait for his signal and then quickly leg it and find Jenny, right?" he said as he held one hand on his shoulder and swung it slowly.

"Basically."Trecus said, as the Crematory came into view.
Kyle nods and got himself ready for anything. What would happen? He wasn't sure but he knew he needed to save Jenny after he was saved by her to return the favor.

Harpee soon landed on the top of the Crematory, with Hans, Kyle, Trecus, and the Goblins climbing down. "Somebody stay with the bird."Trecus said. One of the goblins nodded, as the rest of the group managed to get inside through a window the showed the inside of the attic. "Okay, keep quiet, try not to knock anything over."Trecus said, mainly towards the Goblins, who were easily twice Trecus's height. The group got to the door of the attic, with the Goblins opening the door. Trecus snuck out, followed by Hans and Kyle. "Okay, so what's the signal exactly?"Hans asked. "We wait for some of the workers to go to the basement."Trecus said. "Do you see your friend?"Hans asked Kyle.
Kyle looked around him in the attic and upon getting to the door, he took a peek and looked around for Jenny. More specifically in the air in case. "Hmmm...." he took a closer glance and saw her "Yeah, she's up, but I think there's some guards not far from there..."

Oop: Did you mean her cage was suspended above the ground?
OOC: Yeah, I meant that.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus