Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

TMNT characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Ok."Jenny said. It wasn't long before they'd been out of the clearing and were flying over a large forest.
Kyle looked around him and was amused at the view as he had never really properly flown before...From a simple villager to now someone in the middle of nowhere and flying. How much more would his life change?

"So, do you remember where you live?"Jenny asked.
Kyle rubbed his head "Where exactly are we first...? I'm more concerned about where we are then where my home is at the moment."

"Well, right now I think we're flying over the 'Dark Woods'"Jenny said, making air quotes. The humans say its a really dangerous place thats full of evil monsters, wtiches, and demons, but it's just a big forest with a bunch of animals in it. Heck, my Village is in it."Jenny said.
TMNT characters wrote:
"Well, right now I think we're flying over the 'Dark Woods'"Jenny said, making air quotes. The humans say its a really dangerous place thats full of evil monsters, wtiches, and demons, but it's just a big forest with a bunch of animals in it. Heck, my Village is in it."Jenny said.

Kyle blinked "Wait....Witches...Monsters and....And...Demons?!" he said in shock as he did look worried and his heart rate increased once more which caused his body heat to increase.

"None of it's real though. I mean, yeah Trolls, Goblins, and hte occasional Ogre live in the woods, but that's the worst it gets, and even then most of them don't pay any attention to us because we're not worth worrying about apparently."Jenny said.
Kyle found this all hard to process and felt himself getting light headed "I...I need to lie down and think..." he laid back on Jenny and kind of passed out but just fainted from surprise.

Jenny glanced back, using her tail to gently move the mouse off of her.
Kyle was moved around to somewhere safe but clearly looked dizzy upon fainting.

After a few hours of flying, Harpee flew down, landing in her village. Jenny got off, dragging the Mouse with her.
Kyle was pretty much resting now as he was carried along since his body was still weak and he needed his additional rest.

Jenny dragged he Mouse into her house, placing him on her bed. "Okay so now what?"Jenny asked herself.
Kyle began to stir and mumble "....Ah, yes...The recent serum I've made is ready..." he heard a familar voice echo in his head which made him worry and mumble "This serum will change the DNA inside the victim and make their DNA stronger then normal and will have abilities beyond their natural state and will give them different abilities depending on their body.... Subject 703 has the purest body and blood flow and the effects of the serum will be at maximum and give them the ability of welding fire with their own body and limbs. They will also be able to morph weapons to however their fire shall change it and also...." Kyle felt the voice ramble on and repeat itself all at once which made him stir and also made his heartbeat faster then normal as he was undergoing the nightmare and even felt himself in the same trance as before but could also somewhat feel like he was seeing some kind of DNA morph and modify. Who had this DNA? Kyle wasn't sure, but guessed it was his but continued to stir before jumping in shock "ARGGH!"

Jenny yelped when the mouse suddenly woke up. "Are you okay?!"She asked not sure what was wrong. "A-Are you hurt? Are you bleeding internally?! ARE YOU GETTING A PLAGUE?!"Jenny yelped. "Ooooh Man! I'm not a healer I dunno what to do!"She whimpered.
Kyle panted and looked about him and saw Jenny "N-No...! I just...Had a very bad nightmare..." he rubbed his head feeling sweaty and hot again.

Jenny gave out a relieved sigh. "Okay.... uh... so what's your name?"Jenny asked.
Kyle laid back and his body was still "Name's...Kyle...Kyle Blazemight. And who are you?"

"Uh my names Jenny. It's nice to meet you I guess."Jenny said.
Kyle nods "Nice to meet you...Even though I'm not in good health to be all too friendly...Please forgive me since I'm still frazzled." What Kyle was wearing appeared to be a white looking t-shirt. Almost like a test subject kind of t-shirt. But the real mystery was...Where did he come from and was he tested upon?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus