Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

TMNT characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

The Gremlin took the book and flipped through it reading through it's pages. "Piss off, I don't know anything anout the crap in this stupid book."The Gremlin said tossing the book back to Kyle. "Now get out of here."The Gremlin ordered.
Kyle caught the book but gave the Gremlin a unsure look "You don't even recognize who Guillaume Regalarm is? I'm only looking to find that crook. Unless you're....Working with him." he said sternly with a glare as though he didn't want that to be the case.

"It's none of your business you little punk. I'm only gonna tell you this one more time. Get out, before I fry you."The Gremlin hissed.
Kyle began to lose his patience and his eyes glowed lightly "I'll have you know it actually is my business....The bastard tortured me and others around me while I couldn't do a damned thing about it! And if you aren't going to tell me...." he said as he clenched his fist as it began to heat up "I'll have to force it out of you."

The Gremlin began to laugh. "You've gotta be kidding me!"She said. "A tiny little pipsqueak like you, that fish, and that rodent are gonna beat me? I'd love to see ya try."The Gremlin added, between laughs.
Kyle was now getting angry and his hands began to emanate a small bit of fire ".....You'll regret what you said. Didn't somebody ever tell you small things come in large packages?" he said as he stood at the ready to fight some sense into the gremlin.

"I'd like t osee you try to make me regret it you little rat."The Gremlin said as electricity began coursing over her body."Uh... dude, I think it might be a good idea to just leave."Jenny said nervously. "Whoa, mom, chill. This guy was just wanting to find some one. Not worth getting into a fight over."The green Gremlin said. "If you're not helping me than get your ass out of here."The Gremlin snapped.

Oop: *Only now realizes he should've named the original Gremlin*
Kyle was prepared for a fight if push came to shove "If that's the case...Then so be it..." he says as he ignored Jenny's suggestion he clenched his fist as his fist began to glow with a bright fire "...If you won't tell me....Then I'll bring the information out of you..."

"Then do it!" The Gremlin hissed, before shooting a bolt of Electricity at Kyle.
Kyle leaped out of the way but created a small shield of fire as he leaped out of danger. The fire would hopefully absorb the electric so Kyle could attempt to fire it back.

The Gremlin fired up another bolt of electricity and shot it at Kyle. The bolt hit Kyle's shield and went through it, hitting Kyle.
Kyle tried to hold back the bolt of electric but the impact shot through the shield instead of absorbing it and launched him slightly. Somehow...Kyle's reflexes reacted as he somersaulted backwards and slid on the ground. Kyle did want to react in surprise to it but right now, he was too angry to and began to fire a barrage of fireballs at the gremlin.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus