Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » heyo

Heeeeeyo! I am TexanBirdy the hell phoenix!! Hope you want to RP! I do like RP but I am busy so if I delay SORRY! so yeah hope you'll RP and friend me
Welcome! :)
Welcome! Could you tell us a bit more about things like favored genres, maybe sorts of characters, awesome hobbies...? ^^
Welcome to RPR! :) You've joined us on a very interesting day XD If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask :D We're all super friendly here and happy to help
HibariHaru

Hi there, new tomodachi, and welcome welcome welcome to RPR! Hope to RP with you, too! Enjoy your stay! <3
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *flailwaves
Hallo my friend, see you've made it to RPR <3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! Hope to see you around often! :)
Welcome! We're happy to have such an enthusiastic RPer aboard! I'm sure you'll have a great time here :D
Kim Site Admin

I am in the same boat, of being so busy I struggle with keeping up with RP. I find that most people are fairly understanding if you communicate clearly with them, though. :)
SarietheFae

much welcome!
Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you need help or want to RP.
Fanggreywolf

Hi! Welcome to the rpr.
HELLO WELCOME! :-) I am a very prominant rper here and if you ever want an rp I am here.
Welcome to RPR <3 I hope you've settled in and found everything to be as awesome as we all believe it to be :3
Welcome aboard mate :)
Hi there and welcome to RPR. :'D If you ever want to RP with me, please don't hesitate to send me a message. > u <

I hope you enjoy your stay!
TexanBirdy Topic Starter

SkullJack wrote:
Welcome aboard mate :)
thanks
TexanBirdy Topic Starter

FreeJayFly wrote:
Hi there and welcome to RPR. :'D If you ever want to RP with me, please don't hesitate to send me a message. > u <

I hope you enjoy your stay!
thank you too! I will message if I have any ideas for more characters and plots
Hiya! welcome to the site :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » heyo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus