Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » An extremely slight development

We have another member, and a new one on that, this is InucibleShenanigans reporting in, for the faq of questions no one asked

Q: Am I new? A: Yes
Q: Are you unbelievably awesome? A: Maybe
Q: What kind of rp do you like do you do A: Steampunk, Pirates and fantasy
Q: What got you into rp? A: read the ballad of edwardso

K DEN
SarietheFae

hey that made the job of welcoming allot better! welcome hope you finding your way around okay if you interested in one on one rp you should send me a message have a wonderful day
Haha, welcome! Very nice matter-of-fact intro there. ^^

If you have any questions about the site or anything, feel free to ask! :)
Yuka

Welcome to RPR! :)
Sanne Moderator

But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far. I enjoy Steampunk too, but mostly for cosplay :D
That was different and I agree, you're awesome. Thinking outside the box, I like it. Welcome to rpr!
Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you want to RP, chat, or need help.
How efficient!
Welcome!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome to the site! If you ever want to RP, just PM me :D
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you decided to join us :3
knights_edge

Welcome to rpr !! I would usually give a tip for rping with people here but I think your intro is so intelligent and thought out that I don't think you need any. If you would like to rp send me a pm??
Hey there, welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying everything you're seeing! PM me when you need an RP or partner, 'kay? See you around! :D
WELCOME FRIEND
WELL HEY THERE.
WELCOME! We all love to rp here! :D You'll totally find what you're looking for!

you-cam-to-the-right-neighbourhood-friend-meme.jpg
Hey there and welcome to RPR. > o < /

I hope you enjoy your stay here~ ^ o ^~
HibariHaru

Hi there! It's nice to meet you! And Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay! :D
HELLO AND WELCOME NEW FELLOW! Link here and i like pirate rp too. Pm me and i might think of a new group.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! How are you liking it so far? :)
Hello there new friend! I hope you are enjoying the site already and I am glad you are joining our rp family! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » An extremely slight development

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus