Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Lets get started?

Stargazer

Well hello RPR, I'm new here and looking for role-play!
I'm super friendly ooc and love making new friends :)

Frankie is currently my only character, he's a shape-shifter. Likely born sometime in the early roman empires- not much is really known about who he is. His silver blood has slow ageing properties in it as well as healing properties. Frankie is constantly on the move and watching his back for there are many who'd like to get their hands on such a rich liquid as his blood.

I need a sparring partner for Frankie! [ It's been awhile since I've had a decent fighting rp, and the practice would be much obliged! ]

ENEMIES - oh my god yes, this will be great. They keep things running. I need hunters and stuff, maybe we can work things out from there.

I'm always free to suggestions, plot ideas and what have you- so don't be afraid to offer/ask~
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome to RPR! Sounds like you have a really interesting character, I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of people who would love to RP with him! We're a really friendly community here, never hesitate to ask someone to RP :)

I hope you'll find a home here, and don't hesitate to PM me or anyone else with questions or asking to RP! We're so happy to have you!
Hey, and welcome! :D I'm very interested! Read my profile and PM me if you're interested too! :)
Yo, welcome! Looks like you'll fit in just fine here.
Stargazer Topic Starter

thanks for all the welcomes, this place already seems really friendly ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Hey Stargazer! Welcome to the RPR. :D I really like your username, do you like astronomy or did you pick that name for a different reason? I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to play with, especially with such a lovely introduction!
HibariHaru

Hi there! Welcome to RPR! You'll certainly have fun here as I can see! :D
Welcome to RPR! If you haven't already, you could also post what you're looking for in the Looking For RP board. And for enemies, though you might not be looking for bad guys per-say, you could take a look though the Villains-R-Us thread and group. ;)
Blu_Dino

Welcome to the Repository! :D Hope you do good here!

Awesome exit!
*Smoke bomb*
Stargazer Topic Starter

Thank you guys for all the warm welcomes, you know just how to make someone feel right at home!
And yes Sann I do dabble in astronomy from time to time, its very neat :o
Novalyyn - thank you for all the helpful links! I'll have to look into them :D
Hello there, Stargazer! ^ o ^ Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Best of luck finding a sparring partner for your character, Frankie. :'D I would offer, though I'm not really sure any of my characters are suited. > o < The only character that I have that would be remotely related would be Ei -- as she is a shapeshifter as well. :'D
Stargazer Topic Starter

FreeJayFly wrote:
Hello there, Stargazer! ^ o ^ Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Best of luck finding a sparring partner for your character, Frankie. :'D I would offer, though I'm not really sure any of my characters are suited. > o < The only character that I have that would be remotely related would be Ei -- as she is a shapeshifter as well. :'D

Hey that sounds good to me, I'll have a look at her- besides Frankie would love to meet another shifter :D!
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you decided to join us :3 You'll find TONS of friendly people here. Don't be afraid to jump right in and have fun :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I think it's really cool that you dabble in astronomy! And it seems you're settling in great already. :) Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions!
Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you need help or want to rp.
Welcome!
I love your name! :o
And Frankie looks pretty interesting.
I would love to RP with you sometime.
I have a healing shape-shifter myself.
Just no cool weapons ^^;
SarietheFae

welcome! hope you find lots of partners here
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you found the awesome RP you were looking for <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Lets get started?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus