Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello there, it's nice to meet you all!
136354012797.gif
If you guys want to know any information about me, go ahead and check my profile! I've expressed my interests, personality and things of that sort in very large detail. I joined this site around two days ago, if I remember correctly. I mostly only do Slice of life, Drama, things of that nature. Though I wouldn't mind doing something new and doing Horror or Fantasy RPs. I only really have one Fantasy character, though. Not counting my Pokémon character, of course. I have bunches upon bunches of normal teenage characters who have normal teenage problems. But even so, it would be nice to branch out a bit and meet new people! I don't just want to be your RP partner, I want to be your friend. I prefer personal connections far more than just simple "business" connections or plain ones. So please, we should get to know each other first and enjoy each other's company if we want to be RP partners, as well. Good friends make good roleplay partners.

Sadly, I won't be on every day. That's mostly because of my school work, studies and a job. I'm trying to balance all of these things and also have enough free time to roleplay with people. But I'm usually free on weekends. Well, okay, except for this weekend. Honestly, I have so many Skype call appointments and such, it's crazy. A very tight schedule, honestly. This is a difficult thing for a hardcore introvert like me to try and carry. Heheh. But never mind that, you aren't here to read about my problems or anything. But if you guys are interested in possibly becoming my RP partner, do comment or PM me! I always love meeting new people and making new friends, even if trying to keep up with them all tires me out severely.

Thank you for reading!
Welcome! Don't worry too much about limited activity. Real life always comes first, and our users keep a variety of schedules as well. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site Amy! :D I read through your profile and it was very informative to get to know you like that! (Though I couldn't figure out what 'MBTI : INFJ.' means I'm afraid.)

You'll find a lot of people around here who are similar to you. :) Lots of us are busy bees and we always encourage people to take care of real life first, just like Nova says! It's why I have such low RP activity right now, whatever energy I have to put online goes into greeting new people and catching up with friends, and then I am too pooped to reply. I'm thankful to have found friends who are okay with this and don't mind waiting for a response. There are friends for everyone on this site and most of them are super understanding. :D
CrimsonKnight212

Hey, welcome to the site :) RPR is super friendly, never hesitate to send someone a PM or ask to join something! I hope you love it here :)
Welcome!
Tons of people here (well in general i guess XD) have sort of "wonky" schedules, so i wouldn't beat myself up over it :P
Are you interested in gemstones?
It's a long shot, but i was just curious cuz you listed your birthstone (and alternate) is all XD
AmyPikaPika Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! Don't worry too much about limited activity. Real life always comes first, and our users keep a variety of schedules as well. :)

Heheh. Well, thank you! I'm so glad that some people decided to greet me. It's a pleasure to meet you. Heh. Yeah, I know I kinda went off on a tangent there in the post. But even so, thank you for being so kind and trying to shake away my worries. The people on here seem to be very welcoming and sweet.

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome!
Tons of people here (well in general i guess XD) have sort of "wonky" schedules, so i wouldn't beat myself up over it :P
Are you interested in gemstones?
It's a long shot, but i was just curious cuz you listed your birthstone (and alternate) is all XD

Heheh. Well, thank you. Both for consoling me and greeting me. That was very nice of you! Personally, I don't mind gemstones. I actually have a necklace with both of my birthstones, because apparently June has two of them. A little unfair, but anyways. Heh. But personally, I just thought that it was a cool thing to include, in case anyone wanted to know. Some people may think that birthstones define your personality or something. So, I decided to include that for that very reason.

CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Hey, welcome to the site :) RPR is super friendly, never hesitate to send someone a PM or ask to join something! I hope you love it here :)

Thank you very much! Your words really have warmed my heart. I'll be sure to try and have a positive experience here, since you asked so nicely. Heheh!

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site Amy! :D I read through your profile and it was very informative to get to know you like that! (Though I couldn't figure out what 'MBTI : INFJ.' means I'm afraid.)

You'll find a lot of people around here who are similar to you. :) Lots of us are busy bees and we always encourage people to take care of real life first, just like Nova says! It's why I have such low RP activity right now, whatever energy I have to put online goes into greeting new people and catching up with friends, and then I am too pooped to reply. I'm thankful to have found friends who are okay with this and don't mind waiting for a response. There are friends for everyone on this site and most of them are super understanding. :D

Well, thank you for checking out my profile! ^^ It'll probably be a lot longer in the future once I actually get the time to add more stuff to it. I mean, there's only two sections to it. That's rather weak. Heheh. But even so.

MBTI is a personality typing kind of thing. It's what most people go to when they want to know what kind of personality they have. So in my case, I have INFJ, which actually happens to be the rarest of the personality types. Basically, 'I' means Introverted, 'N' means Intuitive, 'F' means Feeling, and 'J' means Judging. This combination means... Well, I'll just let Wikipedia do it's thing. It could explain it far better than I ever could.

"I – Introversion : INFJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).
N – Intuition : INFJs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.
F – Feeling : INFJs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.
J – Judgment : INFJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability."

I know you didn't ask for an essay. But even so, it's good to answer questions or concerns when given. But anyways. Thank you for attempting to console me, friend. It means a lot, to say the least. I hope that the people on here are just as kind and understanding as all of you who commented on this thread. Thank you. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! You've done a marvelous job introducing yourself and explaining who you are on your profile -- so much so that I never would have guessed that you're an introvert! ;)
SarietheFae

hello and welcome!
Welcome! <3 We don't bite, promise.
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far and getting around okay :D

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! You've done a marvelous job introducing yourself and explaining who you are on your profile -- so much so that I never would have guessed that you're an introvert! ;)

Heheh! Yeah.. I talked a lot during that post, I know. But honestly, I'm going to make it a lot larger when I'm given the time to. I mean, it only has two sections, my personality and my interests. Quite weak, I know. So perhaps this weekend, I'll add more to it.

SarietheFae wrote:
hello and welcome!

Why thank you! Heheh. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Xauna wrote:
Welcome! <3 We don't bite, promise.

...That response makes me rather skeptical. Heheh! I'm just joking, of course. Thank you for the reply. It always warms my heart to see nice people like you make us new-people feel good.
Fun fact: INFJs are considered the most 'extroverted' of the introverts! Doesn't make them literal extroverts though, of course.

Welcome to the site! I'm an INTP, though some INFJ politeness (from a good friend) rubbed off on me over the years. You guys tend to be the nicest to talk to. ^^
Welcome to RPR! I'm an ISFJ-T over here (The Defender lol), I'm so glad you decided to join us! You will fit right in <3 :3
Welcome to RPR!! Hopefully you'll find that this is a great place to be able to RP even when scheduling can be a pain. That was one thing I adored when I came here because my schedule was all over the place! However with the way things are set up here it just makes it that much easier to be able to enjoy the greatness of everything!!

SubjectHazard wrote:
Fun fact: INFJs are considered the most 'extroverted' of the introverts! Doesn't make them literal extroverts though, of course.

Welcome to the site! I'm an INTP, though some INFJ politeness (from a good friend) rubbed off on me over the years. You guys tend to be the nicest to talk to. ^^

Really? I didn't know that! Heheh. Thank you for the information, friend. I certainly can be quite extroverted at times.
Ahh.. Heheh. I don't know, I really can be quite a jerk! That does sound like a challenge, though. So... uh..
You're not nice! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SICK BURN SICK BURN SHOTS FIRED

Okay, okay.. Heheh! I'm very sorry for that. I guess I'm just a little excited to meet you guys. It's a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for the greeting!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus