Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Official Warrior Thread 2015

SeraphicStar

A single guy's guarding the Sci-Fi portal, and he's not particularly strong!
I've taken down 2 goblin mages already (thanks for the ray gun!)

Need some help with this one, though -- I'm all out of stamina.

http://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek2015/monster.php?m=370
SeraphicStar

He just "rolled over", so you must have as well! Your stamina is probably replenished.
Do the weapons have specific enemies they are better for fighting when using them?
Ben Moderator

Yes, as far as I can tell the axe is really good against wolf riders, and the ray gun is good against mages.
Ben wrote:
Yes, as far as I can tell the axe is really good against wolf riders, and the ray gun is good against mages.

I've had the opposite reaction, rapiers have broken quickly against the big fat goblins while they do well against wolf riders, haven't tried an axe not sure if I'd just be wasting it.
Dog

Took out one of the two mages, but my stamina and health's all gone.
How do you team up?
Auberon Moderator

Two goblin riders and the mech pilot left.

We sort of just all attack the same monster at the same time if we want to team up. c:
Dog

SeraphicStar

"SeraphicStar does 1 damage to Fiendish Wolf Rider, but it shrugs off 5 damage as if it never happened."

Woops.
Anyone want an axe?
Auberon Moderator

Auberon Moderator

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Lorvilran wrote:
Do the weapons have specific enemies they are better for fighting when using them?

Yes, very much so. As the enemies get harder, it will become critically important to use the right weapon, otherwise you'll mostly be wasting stamina and weapon uses. I see enough seals have been activated that there's already a mech - a fiendish mech, at that! - in circulation, so finding the correct theory will be very important.

Weapons have stats in their descriptions that may give some insights. Experimentation will be needed!
Dog

http://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek2015/monster.php?m=387

Go go go!

and yeesh my HP and stamina go down fast.
9:55pm
Lorvilran dealt 33 damage to Fiendish Invader

That was a nice hit.

EDIT: Galork would be proud of me.
Dog

Lorvilran wrote:
9:55pm
Lorvilran dealt 33 damage to Fiendish Invader

That was a nice hit.

Nice one!
Dog

it healed.