Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fial and Yveine 1x1

Yveine (played by Anonymouse) Topic Starter

"I don't see why you should. Actually, you should get used to my body. I'll have to change from bed wear, to day wear, to evening wear every day." She said. Slipping off the gown, she put it up and pulled out a long, light red velvet dress, slipping it over her white slip and corset, turning for him.

"Can you button this one up, too?" She asked, not a question, more a rhetorical request.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial nodded a little bit. "I understand, princess. I just didn't know what you would prefer." He was no lecher, but he didn't mind if she was undressed near him. It brought a slight blush to his cheeks, but he understood that it was most practical. He would button up the dress that she put on, looking over it admiringly. "You have the most beautiful dresses, princess."

She smiled, turning once it was on securely. "Did you expect anything less than what a princess deserves?" She asked. The way she posed her question almost sounded like she didn't want to be in that dress.

sighing, she turned to the window. "Where did you come from in the first place, Fial?"

Fial blinked. "Of course not. I'm just not used to seeing such beautiful outfits, though. My people make many pretty clothes, but nothing so extravagant." At her question, he answered. "The forest, princess. The woods in the far east, deep within them is where I lived." He smiled. "It was a very pretty place.

She smiled to herself, turning back to him. "Dinner should be ready in about an hour. If you wish, you may return to your quarters, or go and wash up. I'll have a spare uniform borrowed while you are away." She said, looking at him.

Fial smiled at her and nodded. "Alright, princess. Just call for me when you have the spare uniform!" He would then give a little bow, and head back to his room to wash up and make sure he was clean and presentable. He knew that if he was to help out the princess, he had to look nice.

She sighed, looking up at the sky from her window balcony. She'd have to make him look more male, unless he wanted to be harrassed and beat up by others for being weaker. Asking one of the others for a spare, she walked down to his room. "Fial, I have the uniform for you." She said as she walked into the room.

Fial was playing with his hair a little by the time she came. He smiled and nodded. "Alright, princess." He would hold out his hands and take the uniform, giving it a look over before glancing to her. "Am I um, supposed to change in front of you as well?" Once more, he wasn't quite sure what was 'proper' or what was 'practical'. He was learning, after all.

"If you request privacy, I shall let you have it." She said, turning simply as she waited for him to get dressed. Turning back, she acknowledged how the uniform suited him. "All right, now about your hair. I don't plan on cutting it, but you do have to pull it back so you're not easily confused with a woman."

Fial blushed a little. "Ah...um, okay. That is nice then, privacy. For me." He chuckled a little sheepishly and would get dressed, and once he was changed her turned so Yveine could see him. "Ehh?" He fiddled with his hair in his hands, relieved when she said she wouldn't cut it. 'R-right. Pull it back. I can do that, definitely." He smoothed his hands through his hair a couple times, then pulled it back into a ponytail and tied it there with a piece of small black ribbon. "There. Is that suitable, princess?" He smiled at her.

"Perfect. Now... Everyday, you'll have to grow accustomed to lifting heavy things. Each week a paound will be added to it so that you will barely notice the change. By a month's end, you'll be at least a third stronger than your current self." She said and smiled.

Fial listened to her and nodded a little bit. That sounded reasonable, and practical as well. He may need to lift heavy things on an everyday basis, depending on what needs picked up for the princess! He smiled a little, glad his hair was acceptable now, and that she seemed happy.

"The sun is beginning to set. You should go to the dining hall and check on preparations for dinner." She said, stepping out of his room and to hers. "Come back to me when it is ready." She said, giving him a smile.

Fial listened to her and nodded. "Alright, princess." He smiled and would be on his way, managing to find his way to the dining hall fairly easy. Once everything was all checked, and he was told dinner would be ready very soon, he went to fetch Yveine. He knocked on her door. "Princess, dinner is ready!"

Yveine opened her door, smiling up at him. "Thank you, Fial. You may join us for dinner, if you'd like." She said, leading him downstairs as the pair walked to the dining hall.

Fial nodded a little and followed her to the dining hall. "That sounds nice, thank you princess." He smiled. She was such a nice princess really, behind it all. She was just firm. He supposed one would have to be, to be a princess and take care of so many things like she did.

As soon as she stepped into the room did the whispers and chatter die down, the petite girl taking her seat at the end of the table, her father seated on his own at the other end. Ladies-in-waiting sat on either side of Yveine, leaving one seat open on her right hand side.

There were some knights, other guards posted at the doors. The meal began, the only noise being metal against porcelain and the clinks of glasses as they were raised and put down. About ten minutes passed before the princess had her fill, deciding to give the rest of her food to some ofthe servants children, whom sat at a smaller table parallel to the large one.

She gestured for Fial to meet her outside once he was done.

Fial noticed the prevailing silence and it made him rather nervous. He sat down at the seat near Yveine and would eat his meal quietly, trying to make as little noise as possible. The atmosphere was stifling to him. He finished up soon after Yveine did and hurried off to meet up with her. "Yes, princess?"

"The sun's all ready set. From dusk til dawn, you have free time. I'll call you if you're needed, but otherwise, you are free to go about the castle." She said, looking up at him. "Most of the servants have free time, except the nocturnal ones."

Fial smiled at her and nodded. "Alright. Thank you, princess." He knew what he would do with his free time; he'd go explore and learn his way around the castle! And so once he was dismissed, he'd go ahead and wander around.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fial and Yveine 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus