Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fial and Yveine 1x1

Yveine (played by Anonymouse) Topic Starter

"I'll call you at a quarter to nine to help me dress for bed." She said. With that, she returned to her room. She sat outside on her balcony, watching the glistening stars and overlooking the beautiful fields full of life and the mountainside that hooked around the kingdom, creating the border. She sighed lightly. Before long, someone would ask for her hand in marriage so that their kingdoms could be united.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial, upon exploring the castle, had come upon the garden area. The same area that was just outside Yveine's balcony, though Fial didn't know this. Gardens were his favorite place to be. He walked through it, admiring the flowers and foliage. A glance was given to the moon, judging the time. The princess would probably call him back soon.

Fial knelt down near a patch of grass and placed his hands on it. Murmuring a few very quiet words, he slowly lifted his hands. And, following his hands...were roses. They weren't red roses, no. The garden had those already. These roses were a beautiful jade in color, just like Yveine's eyes. Once the roses had blossomed into a full bush, he smiled and took just one. Then, humming, he would start to head back inside.

She sighed, letting the wind blow her hair around her, haloing her body in the glow of the moon. She started to hum a lilting song of her mother's as her voice became louder. She sang softly out to the night, one tear rolling down her cheek as she watched the moon. Her mother loved the moon... Grmiacing and clenching her teeth, she slammed her fist down on the edge of the balcony.

The impact was soft, though. She sobbed once, rubbing her eyes as she walked back inside. She wanted to stop her weeping before Fial arrived. She didn't want pity from her servants... That would show her weakness.

Fial tapped lightly on the door. It was impossible to hide noises from an elf. He could hear her distress. "Princess? May I come in?" When she allowed him, he would open the door and step inside, closing it behind him. He walked over and held the rose out to her and smiled gently. "Here, princess. This is for you."

Breathing in a soft breath, she called for him to come in. Turning to him, she was surprised by the flower in his hands. "It's astonishing..." She said softly, a smile on her lips as she took it and put it in a vase on her bedside table. The vase was full of daisies, the jade flower tall and overpowering the smaller flowers.

She turned back to him. "I need help with my dress..." Yveine said softly, walking to her wardrobe and pulling out a simple white gown with tiny beads rimming the neck and hem of it, slightly larger ones on the ends of the sleeves.

Fial smiled happily as she seemed to like the flower. "I'm glad." He giggled softly, then when she mentioned needing help with the dress he nodded. He went over and would help her get out of her current clothing, then help her dress into her nightgown. Once she was all dressed once more, he smiled at her. "There we go. Is there anything else you need from me, princess?"

Yveine allowed him to help her undress and redress for bed. Giving him a gentle smile, she shook her head. "This will be all for tonight. If I am not up by seven tomorrow morning, and you are, wake me. I'll do the same for you if you're still sleeping and I'm not." She said, turning to her bed and snuggling herself into the covers. "Good night, Fial." She said softly, yawning quite childishly.

Fial listened to her intently and then would give a nod of understanding and a smile. "Alright." He would walk over to the bed and tuck her in gently, smiling warmly. "Goodnight, princess. Slepp well!" And then he'd turn and go off to his own bedroom, to lay down in the bed and fall asleep.

Yveine smiled at him, falling asleep rather quickly.

A dream came to her, of her youth. She and her mother were sitting in the gardens, Yveine stringing flowers together and putting them on her mothers head, the blooms falling over to woman's crown. She smiled, picking the little girl up and sitting her in her lap. "Yveine, love... If there ever comes the time where you miss me, pick a daisy. Your grandmother told me that she and her husband fell in love because of daisies, so she always kept daisies. She was an elf, you know." She said softly.

The queen had never told her husband that she was half elf, for she didn't have the ears. Yveine was a fourth elf, yet she had forgotten. Waking up the next morning, the dream seemed distant as she stepped out of her room, going to Fial's to check if he was up.

Fial was just waking up as she knocked on his door. He made his way to the door and opened it, yawning a little. "Good morning, princess. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep in after you. What do we do to start the day, princess?" He smiled sleepily at her.

She stepped inside, smiling at him. "Seems etiquette slips your mind. Remember, whenever someone of my status or higher enters a room, you must bow. Seems you need to train under someone for a while." She said. "I need to put on my day wear." She added, leading him back to her room.

Yveine looked at him, smiling. "I want you to show me where you got that rose." She said, slipping her gown off and picking up her corset. All she had on before the corset was her undergarments, her chest bare to the world as morning light lit up her milky skin.

Fial blushed and gave a bumbling bow. "Apologies, princess. I'm still waking up." He rubbed at his eyes a final time, then nodded a little and followed him to the room. "Ah...well I um...I made a bush of it. In the garden. It is part of being an elf." He smiled at her.

He would take her clothes and help her dress, blushing a little and keeping his eyes in appropriate places. She was so beautiful.

Slipping on a light pink dress with embroidered roses on the left shoulder, she turned to him. "Show me. I may want some more of those bushes in the garden." She said, walking to two large curtains and pushing past them, stepping out on to the balcony.

Fial nodded a little. "Alright, princess." He smiled and would follow her to the balcony. "Right...there. See them?" he pointed out the bush of roses that sprouted the wonderful flowers that matched her eyes. "I hope I didn't do something wrong. I thought you might like it. If you don't, I can take care of it and remove them."

"Strange... How did I not see those yesterday?" She asked herself, turning to Fial. "When did you make them?" She asked.

Fial smiled gently at her. "I made them last night, after you dismissed me, princess. That is probably why you didn't see them." He looked at her for a moment, then back to the flowers. "I can make any color you'd like."

"I may just assign you to garden duties." She said, smiling up at him. "Anyhow... If you want to go to breakfast, go on. i'm not hungry for now." She said, dismissing him for breakfast. "I'll be in the gardens when you're finished."

((ooc: Hello...?))

(aaaaugh so sorry. It's so hard to keep track of this stuff sometimes x.x)

Fial smiled. He had no problem with garden duties! "Alright, princess." he said happily as she dismissed him. He'd go off for breakfast, and once he had eaten he made his way to the garden. The garden was beautiful and he really liked it.

She had made her hair curl, letting ti drape to her left side as she held a small metal instrument. Picking strings with her lithe fingers, the sounds came off light and gentle. She hummed to it, playing the small harp as she waited for Fial to arrive.

((No worries. ^^ I have small abandonment issues, though... Very tiny, so don't worry about them.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fial and Yveine 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus