Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fial and Yveine 1x1

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial's face paled a bit more. "Eeeh?" he squeaked. "A duel? B-but I can't kill anyone, princess! No way, no way! I'm really sorry, but I can't kill anyone, I just...I can't. It's not in my nature. I don't even know if I can fight anyone else. I mean, elves have fought when things got serious, but look where that got us..." He was nervous. Very nervous. He wanted to help Yveine, but he didn't want to fight! He fidgeted with his hair and looked around nervously.
Yveine (played by Anonymouse) Topic Starter

She just shook her head. "Just forget it.." She whispered, her voice cracking as a couple of tears ran down her cheek. She actually believed he would do it for her, turns out he's too selfish and doesn't even believe in hisself. She walked outside, not caring to look back at him to see if he followed her or not.

Fial blinked whens he spoke, and he rushed after her, grabbing her hand. "Wait! Princess, don't cry..." He looked near to crying himself, just seeing her so upset. "Princess, there has to be another way. Think about it. If this prince challenges me to a duel and I kill him, relationships between your countries are going to go to ruin. There has to be a way we can do this without killing someone."

He held her hand gently. "Princess, just...try to think about it for now. We have a month, there's no hurry. I'll do a bit of training, but right now you're under a lot of stress. It's not the time for rash decisions. Just try to rest and relax, and breathe."

She looked at him with glistening eyes, turning so her body was against his in a hug. "I... I just don't know what to do.." She whispered, gripping his shirt tightly in her small hand, a sob escaping her.

"I never said you had to kill him, Fial... You can use magic to maybe daze him or knock him out, but not kill him." She said softly, still not letting go of him.

Fial put his arms around her gently, holding her close. He hated seeing her so upset and crying. Quite suddenly, he put his arms underneath her and lifted her up. "When you don't know what to do," he said softly, beginning to walk with her. "the best thing to do is nothing. Step back, look at what is going on around you, and just take time to level your head. Gather your thoughts and take a breather. Don't feel pushed to make a decision right now." He went through the garden while carrying her, and then when they reached a fountain, he would sit her down gently upon the edge. He touched the water and closed his eyes, focusing for a moment. The water in the fountain turned varying colors, as if it were a rainbow.

She felt a blush light up her face, staying silent as he carried her back to the gardens. She just watched as the rainbow splashed around, cupping her hands to catch some of the water. She smiled a bit, dipping her hand in and stirring some water before smiling at him.

"Thank you, Fial." She said softly, leaning over and kissing his cheek gently.

Fial was glad to see her smile again. "See, princess? Even something that seems plain and ordinary can become something extraordinary with a little work." He blinked as she kissed his cheek and his face flushed pink. He turned his attention to the water and would glide his fingers through it.

"I'll make sure you don't have to marry that prince. Don't worry, princess."

"How about we forget that entire plan..?" She said softly. "You don't have to go through with it. I'll think of something by that time." She said softly, sighing. "Maybe if I told my father what I truly am, he'll disown me and I won't have to be a princess anymore."

Truly she hated her royal life, having to be proper all the time. For once, she wanted to be free and lively as other girls.

Fial looked at her for a few moments. "I can't let you do that, princess." he said softly. "You have a duty. A kingdom to take care of and protect. Are you going to just abandon your people like that? They need you. Your father has all but abandoned them in his grief. If you just leave them, the kingdom will fall. They need you, princess."

"Then I will do what I must... I'll marry this prince and I will be the one to set everyone free." She said and stood. "If it's for my people, and the slaves, I will do what I must." She said softly.

Fial smiled gently. "You are strong, princess. I know you can do this." He stood as well and touched her head gently. "I'm sure this prince isn't that bad. And if he is, well, we'll shape him up quick enough." He giggled and winked at her. "Alright? So don't fret too much. You should be smiling. You're much prettier when you smile."

She blushed again, sighing as she let her hair down in gentle waves around her body. She smiled up at him, sighing lightly. "I just hope he'll be taller than me..." She said, a light giggle escaping her.

Fial laughed softly and smiled. "Yes. Let's hope." He would stand up and take her hand, helping her to her feet as well. "Alright, we should go back inside. What do you think?" He smiled warmly at her. "You have princess duties to do, after all."

She sighed and let him lead her back inside. "I suppose." She said, smiling at him. "I'll see you at lunch." She said, kissing his cheek again before disappearing down the hall.

Fial smiled gently at her, blushing a little when his cheek was kissed. "Take care, princess." He watched her go off, then he would shake his head a little bit to collect his thoughts and would go out to the garden to work.

Walking around the castle, she found herself sitting outside on her balcony, watching over the gardens. She started to sing her mother's lullaby, the soft, powderlike notes drifting into the wind. A happy melody emcompassed her song, filling the garden with soulful glee.

Fial could hear her as he worked in the garden and he smiled. She had such a pretty voice. After a bit of working, he couldn't help but join in. His own voice was light and delicate, but yet it was a sweet tenor. It was a beautiful song she sang, he couldn't help but enjoy it.

She stopped and looked down, blushing deeply as she waved to him. "Eh... How long have you been listening..?" She asked him.

Fial looked up and giggled softly. "As long as you have been singing. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you stop. It's just such a lovely tune, and you sing it so beautifully." He smiled. "I promise I'll keep quiet if you keep singing." He loved hearing her sing, she did the lullaby so well.

She smiled. "Hold on.." She said. She walked back to her room and came back, holding her harp. She strummed it lightly, starting her lullaby again, waiting for him to join her again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fial and Yveine 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus