Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fial and Yveine 1x1

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial stirred a little. "Mmm..." He took in a deep breath and let it out softly. "Sister..." He yawned and stretched a bit, but...this bed felt different. He stirred, and finally opened his eyes. "Huh?" He gasped softly. "P-princess! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean...I'm so sorry! I overslept!" He pulled the covers up to try and hide himself, his cheeks turning pink.
Yveine (played by Anonymouse) Topic Starter

She giggled a bit, her unruly bangs falling into her face as her cheeks reddened. For once, she actually looked like a normal girl. Normal elvish girl, that is. Standing up, she looked at him. "Calm down, Fial. It's just me." She said sweetly, walking towards the door.

Fial's face was still bright pink. "That's exactly the point, it is you! T-this is completely..c-c-completely improper!" He was blaming himself on it, of course. "I um...I-I'll be right out as soon as I get dressed. S-s-sorry princess!" Once she was out of the room, he would scramble out of bed and get dressed as fast as he could. Then he opened the door. "Um...p-princess?" He looked around to see if she was still there.

She giggled again, stepping outside to wait for him to get dressed. Once she heard his voice did she turn around. "I still have to get dressed." She said softly, walking back to her room.

Fial nodded a little bit. "Ah, yes, of course." He followed along, still rather embarrassed that he had slept in. He felt groggy and tired, still. Once they reached her bedroom, he would help her with her outfit. "Why do you wear dresses that are so difficult for you?" he asked curiously. "There's plenty of pretty outfits that wouldn't be so bothersome for you."

She turned to him, already having her other dress half on. "The other ones may be easier to put on, but those are travel clothes. I wear those when I have to go to other places to have meetings." She told him, slipping her arms into the sleeves. There were only two buttons she couldn't reach on her back, waiting for him to get them.

Fial listened to her and nodded. "That makes sense." He stepped up and would finish the last two buttons. "There you are. Need anything else from me?" He smiled at her gently. He was feeling a bit better now that things were back into the schedule they were supposed to have.

She smiled and turned, giving him a light hug. "We should head to breakfast." She said, walking to the door and exiting the room.

Fial would very gently hug her back. "Alright. Breakfast sounds good." He was rather hungry, after such an exhertion yesterday. He would follow her out of the room, keeping alongside her dutifully.

She smiled to him, walking down the halls to the dining hall and having a seat. She was one of few that arrived for breakfast, which was something similar to pancakes and fried eggs.

Fial would sit down as well, and he would eat breakfast with her. He stayed quiet for the time being, just focsing on eating his meal. But after a while, he glanced up. "How long were you there before I woke up, princess?" he asked curiously.

"About half an hour." She said, smiling at him as she walked outside, seeing the rubble from her balcony. Already, servants were fixing it, cleaning up the depris from under it. "Are the plants all right?" She asked around, making sure none were harmed.

Fial blushed brightly. "I'm sorry. I should have woken up on time." He would follow her, looking at the servants cleaning up the rubble. He would close his eyes, feeling the area around them for a moment to answer her question. "Yes. The balcony pieces all fell on the pathway, so no plants were harmed."

"Good." She said and sighed softly, smiling over at him.

Fial touched her shoulder gently. "Are you feeling alright?" He was still worried about her. Such a fright like that, he knew it affected people. At least she wasn't hurt. "You can get some more rest if you think you need it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fial and Yveine 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus