Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings from the CubiCabbit!

*Waves a headwing* Greetings everyone! While I did make my character page a few days ago, I have been a tad busy and had to put off introducing myself. But anyway, I'm Shax! Shax Crowe, the one and only Cubi Cabbit of Jin clan! I hope I get to many many friends during my stay here! So feel free to message me! :3
FroggyGurl

Salutations, fellow role player! Welcome to the amazing land of Role Play Repository. Hopefully, everything is just as fun as it is to me. Have you figured your way around this maze of wonder? Tons of nifty stuff here. O.O My head spun with all the awesomeness when I joined...

If you ever need a beginning/starting out role play, gimme a shout!

Nice character, by the way. (Kind of adorable ^w^) Very well-planned, or, at least in my definition of well-planned. Does it have anything to do with Furcadia?
Hello there, Shax! Welcome to the RPR! How are you finding the site so far? What genre of RP is your favorite? What is a Cubi Cabbit? Do you like cookies?

*holds up giant plate of giant cookies*
That last question was just to make sure you're awake. <g>
Keo

Welcome to RpR! this place is filled with friendly people and i hope you enjoy you're time here! If you need any help feel free to ask but it sounds like you got the hand of it! *High Fives* nice to meet you :D
Sanne Moderator

Hello Shax, welcome to the site!! I concur with the questions others asked - I'd love to know more about the Cubi Cabbit! :)
CubiShax Topic Starter

Thanks for the greetings everyone! As for the site, its very well made! Easy to understand and put together the profile page for a character! Well done!

Yes, actually. I had my origins in Furcadia years ago, and I still play it! :D

For the genre, I can easily adapt to anything! With Shax being able to live a couple thousand years, I need to be able to adapt! :3

Ah yes! I was expecting this question actually about what my character is. The species, is a Cabbit, kinda obvious, a Cat/Rabbit hybrid! :3

As for the Cubi, thats the race. The Cubi race comes from the old furry webcomic DMFA (Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures) The comic that has made me into a furry so many years ago when I discovered it via accident as a kid. A cubi is a different variant of an Incubus or Succubus, but instead of sex fiends, they are emotion eaters. There are many clans pertaining to different emotions, for example, Shax is of Jin clan, an affinity to joy. So he gets energy from being around people who are giving off the emotion of joy, or happiness, and without harming the person they are getting the energy from.
Now the main calling sign or a way to identify a Cubi is the wings upon the tops of their head, as well at their back. If the wings are hidden, they can all be identified by a marking pertaining to their clan somewhere on their body. All Cubi have them! x3

If you want more info on the Cubi, heres an info sheet from the creator herself: http://missmab.com/Demo/cubi.php
I hope that proves helpful!

......Cookies? *Goes wide-eyed, dives into the plate!* MINE! <3
FroggyGurl

Ingenious! The comic is hilarious. I think I'll get Furcadia in the future...
HibariHaru

Hello, Shax! It's so nice to meet you, and welcome to RPR! I also like your profile picture. It's cute. :)
Kim Site Admin

CubiShax wrote:
Thanks for the greetings everyone! As for the site, its very well made! Easy to understand and put together the profile page for a character! Well done!

You have made me very happy. <3 and it seems like you're putting it to good use with all that amazing character info! :)
Welcome to RPR! We have loads of people that are into furries here so I'm sure you'll find lots of RP buddies! :)
CrimsonKnight212

Hey welcome to RPR! As I'm sure you've noticed, we're a very friendly community, so never hesitate to reach out :) We're so glad to have you!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, you adorable little thing you! I hope you've gotten settled in and started having fun :3 (Also, sorry for the late welcome!)
Welcome to the RPR!
Yout character is really cute! :star:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings from the CubiCabbit!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus