Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hii ^^

Hi their everyone i just sighed up here from a friend and got most of the things ready for a rp ^^ i hope to make good friends and have fun hehehe.
DragonShard

Welcome, so glad to meet you! Any questions, just ask! What kind of RP do you like?
HibariHaru

Hi there! And welcome to RPR! You're such a cutie! <3
FabitBunny Topic Starter

Thank hehehehe I'm nnot picky on rp but I do like adventure ones like zombies or hicking stuff like that
FabitBunny Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there! And welcome to RPR! You're such a cutie! <3

Thank you ^\^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! Are you going to be roleplaying with your friend already or are you looking for new people to play with? :)
FabitBunny Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site! Are you going to be roleplaying with your friend already or are you looking for new people to play with? :)

I will take new people hehehe
Keo

Hello! Welcome to the site! Everyone you meet here is super helpful and nice. Everyone one the site is usually up for a rp so it wont be hard to find rp. Especially with you Roleplay interests. Theres tones of people that like zombie themed Rp. :D
FabitBunny Topic Starter

Keo wrote:
Hello! Welcome to the site! Everyone you meet here is super helpful and nice. Everyone one the site is usually up for a rp so it wont be hard to find rp. Especially with you Roleplay interests. Theres tones of people that like zombie themed Rp. :D

Thank you and thats awsome ^^
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site!! We're so glad to have you! :) RPR is a super friendly community, so never hesitate to send someone a message! :D
Hello! ^_^
Hey there, welcome to rpr.
Welcome to RPR! Glad you followed your friend along! :D
Welcome to RPR! I love your icon, it's super cute :D
Welcome to the wonderful land of RPR!! :3 Everyone is friendly and wonderful here, so don't be shy here, we won't bite. :3 Well, most of us won't, watch out for the vampires. ;) Hehe.
Kim Site Admin

Oh yes, zombies are indeed popular! I think you'll be able to find horror or apocalypse themed stuff like that no problem. :)
FabitBunny Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I love your icon, it's super cute :D

Thank you~ i colored it my self
FabitBunny Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Oh yes, zombies are indeed popular! I think you'll be able to find horror or apocalypse themed stuff like that no problem. :)

Yaaay~!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there welcome to the site! We're so glad to have you!
Hey there FabitBunny, Welcome to RPR, the home of RPers every where, feel free to message me if you need help or want to rp.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hii ^^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus