Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Newbie

Shadowknightx

Hi I'm kinda new to this sight😅
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! Tell us more about yourself! What kinds of RPs do you like? What are you looking for? What's your favorite color? :P
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) I second Crimson's questions, I'd love to know more about you.
Third here, and welcome! This is a wonderful site with some particularly friendly folks.
FOURTH--! Wait, is that not a thing we're doing now? <_<

Welcome to RPR, Shadow! I'm also interested in learning more about you, but I welcome any questions you have regarding the site or roleplaying in general. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I'd fifth the people wanting to know more about you, but I'm afraid it'll be overwhelming, so I'll just put on my smiling listening face instead! XD

As you can see, we're a friendly bunch, so I hope you find yourself fitting in here right away. :)
Shadowknightx Topic Starter

Well i like scifi and horror I also like fantasy settings XD
Kim Site Admin

Those are SUPER popular around here! :D

Cool😋 any way my favorite color is red and I'm basically here to have fun since I like to write and stuff I also like to draw.
Welcome to RPR! Have you checked out the arts and creativity forum since you said you like to draw? :D

Not yet but I'll go check it out
Shadowknightx wrote:
Well i like scifi and horror I also like fantasy settings XD
What kind of horror? I love horror.
Welcome to RPR! If you like horror, you might find some of the folks in Villains-R-Us interesting. :)
HibariHaru

Hi there, newbie! Welcome to RPR. :)
Welcome! Don't worry, you'll find that there are players from all levels of play here! You will fit right in :3

Ok thanks😄
Chiyo (played by ECQPanda)

Hai, i'm also, new here~

Well it's nice to meet you 😋
Out of curiosity, Shadowknightx, are you posting from a phone, or perhaps one of the less common browsers? I keep seeing a little icon for a missing character/letter in your posts, and it made me think that maybe you're trying to post special types of emoticons. ^^;

Yeah I'm typing from my phone sorry

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Newbie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus