Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new!

Hi, people! I'm TeslaThatHedgehog! You might know me from a faraway world called deviantART.com!
I wanted to come here because I wanted to roleplay more and improve on it. Nice to meet all of you!
Welcome to RPR from the not so far away land of deviant art~
hiya! welcome to the site :3
Welcome! You've picked a great place. Folks are super friendly and helpful here. :)

What sort of preferences do you have for RP? What sorts of RP have you been involved in in the past?
welcome! I am also interested to know what sort of roleplays you like! What's your favorite genre?
HibariHaru

Hi! Welcome to RPR, new friend!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! As you're from DA, I assume you draw or do other forms of art? :) Maybe you'd like to show us some!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey welcome to the site! I agree that if love to see some art!
FroggyGurl

HELLOOOO! Welcome to the magical wonder that is RP Repository. I would love to see some of your art. I can tell you're a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog o3o

Who's your favorite character from Sonic?
Welcome to RPR! We've got a great art community here! You will fit right in :3
TeslaThatHedgehog Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! As you're from DA, I assume you draw or do other forms of art? :) Maybe you'd like to show us some!
Oh yeah, sure! :D
TeslaThatHedgehog Topic Starter

FroggyGurl wrote:
HELLOOOO! Welcome to the magical wonder that is RP Repository. I would love to see some of your art. I can tell you're a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog o3o

Who's your favorite character from Sonic?
It'd be Blaze. ^^
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far :D my favorite character from Sonic is Tails. He's just so cute!
Welcome! :D
Idk if i can choose a favorite sonic character.
I've only had one of the games, but it's one of these 4:
Amy, Rouge, Cream, or Tails.
Idk XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus