Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » [CLOSED] GIVEAWAY: Oil of Epicness!

Elona Aakster (played by Djinn-n-Tonic)

Sanne wrote:
Can I just say I adore reading all these lovely goals?! It's one of my favorite aspects of character creation and it's so wonderful seeing how much thought everyone put into it! :D

@Blackito: Thanks for trimming it down! I'm afraid it's still too big though - the challenge is to write 5 sentences or less. Sorry for the confusion, I rephrased it in my first post!

Edited again xD.. I'm sorry!
Laertes' goal is really to go about eternity doing whatever he wants with no regards for who it might hurt. That is not to say he does not care for anyone. Ever since he fell from heaven the same time his brother Lucifer did (he is the archangel Raphael), he questions everything and is more inquisitive against God's word as well as defiant. Just before his fall he asked Him for forgiveness not for himself but his brother too and request denied, he went with him.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Lovely tidbits guys! I updated the list. :)
Ever sins she was young Enya's Goal in life is to just be herself. After witnessing her father murder her mother and brother, and then turn on her she vowed she would become stronger and wiser to protect people from the evil Demon king. She hopes to fully master her shapeshifting powers as well as oneday from a way to purge the demon blood from her veins permanently. She also promised herself once she was strong enough she would challenge her father in hopes to rid the world of his cruelness and free herself from his constant attempts to kill her.
Cream (played by Sage_Shadows)

Cream's goal in life is to find a cafe where she and her sister Cocoa can be happy. She and Cocoa are not happy in a neko auction. Cream is shy because everyone, neko and human, make fun of her for being shy and standing behind her sister. Cream knows that working as a maid in a cafe will make her more happy, outspoken, and confident in herself.
Domeni Enuok (played by Bavol)

Domeni would not be sure what to say if someone were to ask his life goals, as he tends to only look toward the future when he's worrying about it, but what he wants more than anything is happiness for the people he loves - most of all, for his husband. His dream is to have a home that they do not have to leave unless they want to, surrounded by family and friends that do not fight, and where his husband can laugh as freely as he used to. And also to never run out of wine, because wine is awesome.
Kayleigh Simmons (played by Freyya)

Kayleigh is mostly looking for a place to belong and where she can do good in the world. At the age of 19 her parents disappeared, and she had slumped into a depression. When she finally got on top of herself, she started working at a local carpenter's and at her friend Ronno's pub. However while being assaulted in an alley she discovered she had magical powers and accidentally caused the death of one of her assailants. Now she is being trained by the amazing Terel's "Cell Theta" to learn how to wield her abilities for the good.
Mason Gray (played by SirMustacheTheGreat)

Mason Gray's goal in life is, simply put, to know the truth. He was created by a corporation that is suspected of serious crimes, but claims innocence, which itself is tied to another mysterious corporation, whose motives and methods are unknown. He is repeatedly contacted by factions no one seems to know anything about, trying to convince him to join them for reasons he doesn't know. Through his adventures, his true mission is to find out more about the strange web of deception and secrecy that surrounds him. What he finds, good or bad, could well change the universe as we know it.

Added everyone! :) Only 2 more days left! Giveaway closes at 11:59pm PST on May 23rd (or 8am GMT May 24th) to give everyone a chance to enter.

YAY we got a big list! I'm going to roll 3 dice (1d20) - first roll wins the rose, the second and third win the oils! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! (Since we have a list of exactly 20 people and I don't feel like adding 80 rerolls to get everyone rolling for a whole week, I'm just going to do it like this. :))

rolled 1d20 and got 4
Rolling for the rose

rolled 1d20 and got 4
Rolling for the Oil of Epicness

rolled 1d20 and got 16
Rolling for the Oil of Epicness

MelTheObserver won the rose!

We got a REROLL on the first oil!

Sweetyceltic won the second oil!

Rolling again for the second oil. :)

CelestinaGrey won the second oil! Congrats to all winners! <3 Please enjoy your loot!

rolled 1d20 and got 3

Awesome! Thanks so much!!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » [CLOSED] GIVEAWAY: Oil of Epicness!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus