Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site. ^~^

Hello everybody that cared to read this. Thank you. I've been roleplaying for a while and a friend of mine told me of this site. Really, I can already see it's a magical place. I usually do adventure/fantasy rps. Sometimes a little variation is nice, but what I'm used to is fantasy rps. Anything else that may be specific about me... You can PM me your question. I'm open to an rp as well, so ask away at anything really. Thanks again. Hope we can talk soon. ^~^ Now.. Must go to sleep.
Hey there and welcome! I hope you the best of luck in your adventures around our site!
WELCOME <3
I hope you find many adventures here on RPR!
:3 Welcome!
Welcome to the site! :D
PacificGhost

Welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Phantom, welcome to the site! :) Who's your friend on RPR? Where did you RP before?
Welcome to RPR!
HibariHaru

Hello, dear. Welcome to RPR. I love Fantasy Roleplay too. :)
Asroc

Welcome to this place, yo.
ZeperTheStar

Hello and welcome to the wonderful RPR, where we hope that your time spent is greatly enjoyed. ^^
Another_Phantom Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Phantom, welcome to the site! :) Who's your friend on RPR? Where did you RP before?
My friend who told me about this site was Laineie. I've roleplayed at 3DSPlaza (Not too known around here), RPHaven, I believe it was called, and over things Kik. :3

HibariHaru wrote:
Hello, dear. Welcome to RPR. I love Fantasy Roleplay too. :)
That's good. Maybe we could RP sometime. That's if you wish to RP with me.

Rhythm wrote:
:3 Welcome!
Thanks for welcoming me. ^~^

PacificGhost wrote:
Welcome!
Thanks! :3

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Thank you. :)
Asroc

Another_Phantom wrote:
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Thank you. :)

Very welcome. If you wish to RP someday. Hit me up!
I am so happy you join my friend, welcome to the roleplaying family! I know you will like it here and I hope we can roleplay soon! :)
Kim Site Admin

Adventure/fantasy is super popular. Sounds like you won't have a hard time finding what you're looking for. Welcome! :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to RPR!

*crosses off another Plaza member*

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site. ^~^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus