Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

A younge teen, age of 14 to 15 ran form yet another demon after to her in hopes to become stronger or more powerful. She ran as fast as she could before she tripped and fell to the ground, she crawled over to a bush so that the demon wouldn't find her. The demon chasing her was one that relaid on sight more than anything so if she hide it wouldn't find her. The demon ran into her view form behind the bush, she covered her mouth when she saw all the blood on the demon. Why did it happen to him, my brother of all people. She though as the demon looked around to find her. Then the younge girl noticed the blood trail she left behind, but the demon didn't see it and dashed away. When the girl though the demon was gone she went back to her camp and looked at the blood and saw her brothers body. He was still moaning in pain. "Please don't go, Dan. Please I need you brother." The younge girl cried as she held her brother head in her lap.
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

A black wolf was about to kill a deer when the deer ran away from a demon that appeared.The demon saw the deer and ran after it,leaving a trail of blood behind.The black wolf made sure the demon wouldn't come back ,moved closer to the blood and sniffed it."This is human blood."The wolf said in her mind as she followed the scent of the blood. The black wolf looked up to see a girl crying and a young boy who was hurt.She crept forward and froze when a twig snapped under her paw.
Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

The girl heard something snap. She looked up and saw a black wolf. "Now a wolf, why does everything come after me and Dan." The girl said in a shaky voice as the tears flowed down her cheecks. Her brother slowly stop breathing. The girl looked at him and started to cry harder. "No, please don't go Dan, I need you!" She cried out to her brothers cold, still body.

The black wolf's head tilted slightly and came closer to the dying boy.She gently touched his chest with her muzzle and closed her eyes.Darkness slowly gathered on the boy's wounds. The wounds on the boy slowly closed up and his heart started to beat regularly.The black wolf opened her eyes and lifted her head,inspecting the healing she had done.

The girl looked up at the wolf. "Did you heal him?" She asked as her brother started to sit up.

The wolf looked at the girl and nodded once.She sat down and watched both the humans with her blood red eyes.

Abby walked over to the wolf, but her brother grabbed her wrist. "Abby we don't know what it will do." The boy said. "Dan, it just saved you life. I think it is nice." The girl said while freeing her hand form he brother. The girl sat beside the wolf and started to pet it.

The black wolf looked at both of the humans"Maybe I can trust them."She thought to herself."W....what is your.....names?"She said slowly,trying not to frighten either of them.

"I am Abby, Abby Sanders, thats my brother Dan over there. He's very protective." The girl smiled at the wolf.

The black wolf's head tilted."You...are not surprised that I can...talk."The wolf said carefully.

The girl shook her head. "Not much supirses me now." The girl kept petting the wolf and smiled, while her brother just stared at the spot he was seating at before he almost died.

"My name is...Charna."Charna said,a small smile showed in her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you Charna." the girl waved her hand for her brother to join in. He shook his head. "Dan she just saved your life and this is how you say thank you? A shame." The girl shook her head like she was disappointed.

Charna chuckled."It's all right.He has a right to be suspicious.I'm not an average wolf."

"He doesn't have the right to judge, tough. He's just like an old wizard all he needs is the long white bread and a blue pointy cap." The girl laughed at how her brother would look like. "And all you need is green skin, flying broom, and a wand." The girls brother snapped back at her, just making her laugh hardre.

Charna raised her head to sniff the air."It smells damp."She thought in her mind."It's going to rain soon.Do you have anywhere to stay?"

"My brother and I were staying in a tent but a demon that came here earlier destoried everything here." The girl motioned towards the area covered in rubble.

"I happen to be staying in a cave not far from here.You can stay if you want."Charna said as she looked at Abby.

"thank you very much." Abby hugged the wolf and looked at her brother. "Dan are you going to come along or just stay here and try to fix up what is left here?" Abby's brother looked at her then at the wolf."Fine I'll come."

Charna stood up.She was bigger than most wolves,making her feared among the wild ones."This way."She turned and walked through the bushes.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus