Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Abby and her brother followed the wolf.
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

(Lol.I'm at school
Not far from where Charna met the humans the was a cave.She went to the entrence and turned to Abby."It's not the best cave,but it's where I stay."

(I just left school)
Abby nodded and walked into the cave, with her brother right behind her.

Charna led them to a huge cavern.There was a pile of burnt wood in the middle and weapons on the far wall."Make yourselves at home."

"Thank you." Abby smiled at Charna.

"No problem.Least I can do for people who actually trust me.Many run away when I talk."Charna said as she lied down near the center of the cavern as lightning crackled outside.

"Well most people and animals keep there distance away form me and my brother." Abby sat next to the wolf, while her brother sat next to her, keeping his eyes locked on Charna.

"Well.I'm actually not a regular wolf."Charna said as she looked at Abby."You may not believe me but I'm a goddess."

"Cool, I met a animal god before." Abby elbowed her brother to say something, like a thank you, but he just shrugged.

"I'm actually a special kind of god."Charna said as she stood up and walked over to the weapons she placed there before she met the humans."I am Charna,The Wolf Goddess of Darkness and Death."

"If your the wolf goddess of death then shouldn't you be mean, and cold like Hades?" Abby stared at the Charna, confused since to her most gods and goddess of death she met have been cold and heartless.

Charna chuckled"You haven't seen me in battle yet.Besides I'm not like other Gods."

"I can already tell, and it is good thing you're not like the others." Abby gave a wide smile to Charna.

Charna looked at Abby "I can be in battle."Charna said as she went to the entrance of the cave."I'n going to see if I can get something to eat.Anyone want to come?"

"I'll come." Dan said, finally. "I am always the one that kept Abby feed and well." Dan stood up and walked over to the wolf. "Abby don't get yourself killed while we're gone." He called back to Abby. "You say that as if it is going to happen soon, you're so cruel, Dan." Abby pouted at her brother and he rolled his eyes.

Charna nodded and led the way.They were a little ways from the cave when she spoke up."I noticed you don't really trust me."

"I never really trust people, like my sister." Dan said following Charna.

(The human form is in her profile)
Charna looked at Dan then let the darkness surround her.When the darkness disperse She was in her human form."It's easier to hunt when I'm in human form."
Niran (played by scarheart12)

back at the cave where abby was another wolf appeared it looked almost exactly like the demon wolf only this wolf looked sad and depressed. She just stood at the entrance waiting for Abby to scream in fear like almost everyone did.

Dan nodded and grabbed his bow and arrows out. "I am an archer."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus