Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Niran (played by scarheart12)

"how is it their fault"
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Cause they were the ones that summoned the demons and said we were hopeless."Charna said as she put down the wood and punched the wall,creating a deep hole."I don't wanna talk about this right now."Charna said,her voice full of pain.

"i know what they did Charna but i try to forget about it"

"Then forget about it now."Charna said as she turned around,tears in her eyes from the pain and sadness."I really don't wanna talk about this."She slid to the ground and covered her eyes with her hands,not making a sound.

"dont start crying you have to be strong dont show weakness" Niran said surprisingly soft

"I can cry if I want to."Charna said,her voice muffled by her hands."Especially if the pain's great."Her voice cracked slightly.

"fine cry see if i care" NIran said angrilyy
Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Abby walked over to Charna and sat next to her. Rubbing her back trying to comfort her. "You two are sisters, you shouldn't be fighting. Nirna if something made you so upset to the point you break down and cry, do you thiink Charna would act the way you are? 'Cause I don't, sisters are suppose to help each other out, that is what me and my brother do. Our parnets never wanted us and made us orphans, but we ran away two years ago. Our parnets last words were 'You two are nothing but God's mistake.' For that we depend on each other, watch our backs, keep each other going. You get to see your sister again and she breaks down crying and you don't anything about it but yell, think about what she would do for you if the tables were turned."

"i dont know what she would do i havnt seen my sister since we were tooken away from our clan when we were pups but i wont tell you that story i dont want to make my sister upset" Niran said walking toward the cave entrance.

"Think about how any sister would act, I think of Charna as my sister, because she saved my brothers life without even knowing who I am. I hate to see her upset, what abouut you? Does it give you a sicken feeling to watch your sister in pain and suffer form someone else's mistake?" Abby looked up at Niran. "You can't run form your demons, you have to face them and deal with them. They are part of you, just like how Charna is part of your life."

Niran turned toward abby "i never thought of it that way but i make people suffer all the time i dont even relize it anymore i guess i could try to be nicer to her"

Abby smiled at Niran. "It never hurts to try, and this is your sister."

"its hard for me to be nice and this is the nicest ive been in a long time

"You just have to try and see how people act. Let me ask you, do you deal with things that hurt you on the inside by running away or yelling at them?"

Charna took deep breaths."It's okay,Abby."Charna looked up at her."It's my fault for crying."

"It's not not your fault that youre crying" Niran said looking at Charna. "it's or parents fault they are the ones who didnt want us none of this is yours or my fault I cant help but alaways be mean its how I grew up with no one to look out for me im sure you have found friends right" Niran said sadly looking away.

"Other than Abby and Dan,no I have no friends.I stayed away from humans as best as I could."Charna said her tears stopped falling."Until I met them,of course."

"Really I always thout ou were the more social type" Nire said confuesed.

"I sorta am a social type."Charna said.

"That's what I thought you always got along better with the other pups" Niran said still not looking at Charna.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus