Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Abby looked up at Nirna and smiled at her. "I am a-always willing to help a friend, e-even if it would cost my l-life. I'll be fine s-soon....... it is just it takes alot of any w-witch to show someone else their meormies. I showed years of t-training and focusing on my soul -sself." Abby sat down and leaned up against the cave wall. She looked at her brother who was beside her. "D-Dan are you alright?"Her brother nodded as she handed him her bag with her frist aid kit. He strated to wrap a bandage around his wounded leg. "I-It took many years of training and f-faith searching. M-my brother was the one to keep m-me form giving up on learning you c-control myself and my emotions, being a s-spellcaster witch we have very easy to break tempers and can be aggrsive if we are angried enough." Abby was still panting but lightly, slowly regaining air into her lungs she lost.
Niran (played by scarheart12)

"Look ill try to control myself but a lot og witches and warlocks and magicians have tried to help me and none succeeded as you can see but for some reason I trust that you can help me" Niran said walking toward Dan and Abby.

"My brother and I have been sucessful helping each other with our training, and other witchs and such depend on magic to much, where as me and my brother do not. We depend on each other, we learn to go without useing magic to get by. I haven't used magic for months, we only use magic to either heal each other or try to help someone else." Abby smiled at Nirna as she regained her breath. "But I must warn you that with learning to control yourself comes learning yourself, your soul, mind, and body. Seeing what your true self is, that what happen to me and Dan, he learned everything about himself and helped me."
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

Charna closed her eyes and transformed back into her original form."Niran,I will help you as much as I can."Charna approached Niran."I am your sister after all."Charna gave Niran a toothy smile.

Niran smiled back she loved her sister and would do anything to make her happy. "Maybe when I control my powers we can try to visit our clan show them we changed meet up with old friends wouldn't that be great?" Niran asked tilting her head slightly.

Charna chuckled deeply."I guess."She looked at Abby and Dan."Would you like to come?"

Abby looked at her brother who nodded. "Sure, we loved to come along." Abby smiled at Charna and Nirna.

Charna looked at Niran."When do you want to visit them?"

"Right now it's a really long journey but first we should get some rest" Niran said exitedly.

Charna nodded."Then transform and help me set up a fire so I can cook you guys something."

"Ok" Niran transformed into her human form and started plucking the feathers from the birds.

Charna transformed,walked over to the wood pile and started to gather wood.

Abby helped Nirna pluck the birds feathers while her brother helped Charna with the fire.

Charna walked toward the middle of the cave to place the armful of wood in a circle.After she placed the wood, she leaned toward the wood and let a stream of black fire erupt from her mouth.The wood caught fire and turned the black flames to a regular looking fire.

Dan jumped out of the way before the fire could hit him. "Whoa, that was close, huh?" He smiled at Charna.

Charna smiled"Sorry.I sorta forgot to tell you about that."

"It is okay, just as long as no one is hurt." Dan sat back infornt of the fire.

Niran took the birds and speared them on a stick to cook over the fire when they where done she gave everyone a bird " Sorry if they are kinda burnt I'm not a very good cook" Niran said a little frustrated.

Abby smiled and took the bird. "It is okay, Dan and I are not very good at cooking either." Dan took a brother and said nothing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus