Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Abby looked at the wolf, she felt sad for the it. She walked over to it and reach out her hand to pet the wolf but she though about asking. "Do you mind if I pet you?" Abby asked the wolf.
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

Charna nodded and stopped at a fast moving steam."I think 4 fish are enough,seeing is how my sister found Abby."Charna looked at Dan"Don't worry my sister is pretty nice."

Dan just nodded. "I'll try shooting some birds, seeing they could come in handy if to lead away bears, and such."

Charna nodded.She closed her eyes and pressed her hands against the ground.When she opened her eyes they were black not the blood red from earlier.She slowly raise her hands in front of her and made a strange hand sign that caused 4 black needles to come out of the water with 4 fish stuck in the tips.She moved her hands to make the needles come to her.She plucked of each fish carefully and let the needles disperse.

Dan watched Charna as she caught the fish. "Nice trick." Dan heard a mockingbird about a few feet away and got into shooting stand. He pulled an arrow out and placed it in the bow. He pulled the arrow and string back and aimed for the bird, then let it fly anf hit the bird in the chest. "That marks one." Dan walked over to where the bird laid died, he picked it up and pulled his arrow out of the bird. Then put the arrow back in his bag.

"I haven't seen my sister in a while so we need to catch up on what's going on around here."Charna said,looking at the fish she held in her arms.

"Sure." Dan shoot a few more birds before turning back over to Charna. "Okay this should be enough for now."

Charna nodded.She used the darkness to hold each fish and transform back into wolf form.She started to walk back to the cave.

Dan followed Charna back to the cave.

Charna entered the cave to see her sister and Abby."Hello Niran."She said casually.

Abby looked at Charna. "You know who this is Charna?"

Charna smiled."Niran is my twin sister."

Abby smiled back. "She came by after y'all left, but she hasn't said anything."

"She's always like that.She doesn't talk until she wants to."

"Oh, I can understand that."
Niran (played by scarheart12)

suddenly Niran just looks at dan and says im sorry

Charna looked surprised."I thought you never said sorry,Niran."
Niran (played by scarheart12)

uhhh i dont know why i just said that but i didnt mean to almost kill dan it was the demon inside me that made me do that

Abby and Dan stared at Nina. Abby walked up to the wolf, some what scaried, but she didn't show it. "If it was you, then why did you back over here?" She asked before her brother could say anything.

"Because when we go demon,we can't control ourselves and hurt people when we don't want to."Charna sat beside her sister."I have have enough training and self-control to keep my forms in check.Niran still has a little problem controlling her emotions and her demon."Charna looked at Abby."It's in our genetics."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus