Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Well that doesn't mean she would grow up that way, my brother said as a child I got along with others just fine of course tht all changed when...." Abby shook her head trying to make the meormy go away. "Nevermind."
Niran (played by scarheart12)

"When what come on please tell me maybe I can convince my sister to let me tell you our story" Niran said turning toward Abby.

"I said nevermind, it is something that doesn't need to be spoken of, can we please leave it at that." Abby looked over at her brother for help. "It doesn't help anyone right now, or at all to be trueful." Dan said looking at Niran. "It is something that happened before our parnets kicked us to the crub."

"Oh well sorry for asking" Niran replied blankley.
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

Charna looked at Niran."Any word on our clan? I may hate them but I still worry about them."

"NO they don't care about us anymore you know what our parents said about us to them" Niran said fire begining to form around her.

"Niran calm down, she was just asking." Abby got up and walked over to Niran, being careful not to touch the fire around her.

Charna looked up o see Abby approaching Niran."Abby stay away from Niran."Charna said with a voice full of warning.

Abby looked at Charna. "Don't worry Charna, I've seen this kind of thinks happen before."

"You don't understand.She could loose control and go demon."Charna stood up and focused on her sister.

"I've had more than one demon try to have me killed, and only a few times they almost did." Abby turned her attetion to Nirna. "Nirna, please calm down."

"cant controll myself" NIran stuttered her eyes turning black.

(In character's gallery:Goddess Form#2)
Charna's eyes widened."Abby get away from her."Charna transformed back into a wolf,but this form was different.Charna bristled,knowing she couldn't fight her sister."I have to try and hold her back then"Charna thought as she watched her sister transform.

Nirans fur turned flaming bright red her teeth got bigger and horns came out of the sides of her head "STAY AWAY FROM ME" Niran yelled at Abby.

Charna stood in front of Abby and created a bubble of darkness around Niran."Niran,if I can control my demon forms,you can as well."

"No I can't controll it" Niran growled at Charna ripping the buubble and charging out of the cave in search of her next victim.

Charna took off after Niran and bit down hard on Niran's back leg,stopping Niran's progress.Charna threw Niran into a cave wall,knocking Niran out."If she gets up,I want you two to run."She said to Abby and Dan.

Niran got up and charged a Dan biteing his leg hard.

(Sorry for the late reply, I forgot about this forum I had.)
Dan screamed the pain of Nirna's bit. Abby was trying to get control of her self as well, but in a different way, she had meormies of the past fights her and Dan fought with other demons, she was able to get control but with an actting pain in her chest. She was able to stand but she wasn't going to run, not with her brother still here. She looked dead on at Nirna. "Nirna, you have to try and get control of yourself!You can't say that you can't if you won't try! Think of what is happening around you, and think about what the hell you are doing! Learning to control your angry anf temper is the frist step of learning to control yourself! Saying you can't control, is saying you have given up on yourself and all hope of being able to live without fear of indangering the others around you! Is that how you think?!" Abby was mad at how Nirna wasn't even going to try to get control of yourself. Abby poistioned her hands dirceted at Nirna, and showed her thrugh her meormies ways to learn how to control yourself and how to stop it form becoming like this. She showed Nirna how she and her brother kept control of their tempers and angry. All the years it took of training to concet with their souls, as soon as Abby showed her how she was able to control herself she fell to her knees and hands, panting form all the enegry she used.

Niran dropped Dan's leg her eyes turned back to their normal red color she turned back to her normal wolf form and turned toward Abby "O-ok i-ill tr-try to stop b-but only because of w-what you just d-did f-for m-me y-you risked your l-life for me n-no one has e-ever d-done that f-for me" Niran said her voice shaking. For the first time in years she tunrned into her human for walked over to Abbey and started giving her some of her energy so Abbey wouldn't pass out or die.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Help me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus