Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art (closed temporarily)

If you're still looking you could give a shot :) or even Frankie
Silovit Topic Starter

Faye Valentino wrote:

Faye.jpg

How about Faye and her drug addiction?
If you're interested, I would love a drawing of my girl, Oroth. C:

I would be happy to draw you a bust shot in return, and make it an art trade. ^ o ^
Silovit Topic Starter

FreeJayFly wrote:

I would be happy to draw you a bust shot in return, and make it an art trade. ^ o ^

Duuude Oroth's alternate form is epic! I'd love to draw her both normal and all flowery xD

I also really appreciate the offer - I'd adore getting character art too =D Just pick one of my characters, The Bevetta Siblings and Nikodemus included.
Silovit wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:

Duuude Oroth's alternate form is epic! I'd love to draw her both normal and all flowery xD

I also really appreciate the offer - I'd adore getting character art too =D Just pick one of my characters, The Bevetta Siblings and Nikodemus included.

Ah! If you're wanting and willing to draw her twice, I'll be happy to match that and draw two character bust shots for ya. :'D

I'll PM them to you when I'm completed. ^ o ^
Silovit Topic Starter

FreeJayFly wrote:
Silovit wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:

Ah! If you're wanting and willing to draw her twice, I'll be happy to match that and draw two character bust shots for ya. :'D

One would suffice unless you wanna try your hand at my babies. They're pretty plain though.
Silovit wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:
Silovit wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:

One would suffice unless you wanna try your hand at my babies. They're pretty plain though.

Oh... well... I'm a fair trade person (at least I like to think of myself as one, since I always do my best to match trades :'D;; ). I got them done before I saw this message. |D;; So uh... I hope you enjoy them. XD;;
Silovit wrote:
Faye Valentino wrote:

Faye.jpg

How about Faye and her drug addiction?

*Flails* this is amazing darling!
Would you mind doodling Wonder here? Your art looks cool for multiple characters!
Matthew 'Matty' Edwa (played anonymously)

Mind doin' Matty here Sil? I can provide refs for ye. <3
Danalise (played anonymously)

Perhaps you could do Danalise? I don't know if the dress up game made ref will work, but it's 95-99% accurate to what she looks like.
Aiden ta Aesin (played by Vanya)

Hey! I've never had art of Aiden done before. Maybe you could help me with that? I have a few ideas ranging in complexity depending on what you feel up to!
Augustyne (played anonymously)

Would love to possibly snag a drawing of August, here. Since he's currently lacking in any artwork at the moment!
Could you do one for me? Of you look at Waren Peace from Sky High or whatever....he has the same hair basically and he basically has a weird outfit...I like the idea of a black body suit....so nothing too hard.

I would also feel okay with trading with you, I can draw normal looking people....that is why I would like you to try him...I tried but I just can't.
Any of my characters fancy your drawing interest?
Silovit Topic Starter

Wonder-Gamer wrote:
Would you mind doodling Wonder here? Your art looks cool for multiple characters!
Wonder_Gamer.jpg
Matthew-Matty-Edwards wrote:
Mind doin' Matty here Sil? I can provide refs for ye. <3
Matty.jpg
Silovit wrote:
Wonder-Gamer wrote:
Wonder_Gamer.jpg
Quote:

Amazing!
Matthew 'Matty' Edwa (played anonymously)

giphy.gif

danke u
Asroc

Mind doing my main muse, AKira?

http://www.rprepository.com/c/telekinetic-bruiser
Alexus Black (played by Pineapple)

If you're still accepting I would love one of Lexxus

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art (closed temporarily)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus