Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art (closed temporarily)

Frank Fairbairn (played by CasButt)

If you're still doing these, could you do one of Frank for me? I completely understand if you can't. :)
Silovit Topic Starter

Danalise wrote:
Perhaps you could do Danalise? I don't know if the dress up game made ref will work, but it's 95-99% accurate to what she looks like.

145079441965549_1.png
Danalise (played anonymously)

Oh mah GAWSH thank you so much! I LOVE HER!!!
Silovit Topic Starter

Augustyne wrote:
Would love to possibly snag a drawing of August, here. Since he's currently lacking in any artwork at the moment!

Augustyne.jpg

Should his skin be paler and should I make his hair black? Haircut preferences and should I add wings?
Silovit Topic Starter

Danalise wrote:

Thank you =D I'm glad you liked it ^^
Lila Jet Dahlia (played by zimey1)

If you're up to it, could one of Jet be done? Sorry that I've not much for you to go off of other than the Gaia doll, but, I'd like art done for her. Thanks ahead of time, no matter your response.
Augustyne (played anonymously)

Silovit wrote:
Augustyne wrote:
Would love to possibly snag a drawing of August, here. Since he's currently lacking in any artwork at the moment!

Augustyne.jpg

Should his skin be paler and should I make his hair black? Haircut preferences and should I add wings?

Wow ...this is so great. Thank you! Hair is right, color is right. Can add wings if you'd like? Whatever you want to do!
Dog

I always appreciate art of any kind! You can choose any of my guys!
Could you try Allie? If not feel free to try any of my others~ :3
valentine (played anonymously)

Id love something of valentine (or any of my boys!) if this is still open! If not i understand! ^.^
If you could, I'd love to have some art of my youngest boy here. He's a shapeshifter, who's main form is a silver cobra with green lining on the edges of his scales. But in human form, he looks like this with silver scale patches ^-^

If you dont feel comfortable doing him, I'd love some if Anthony
Silovit Topic Starter

Augustyne wrote:
Danalise wrote:

Could you guys credit me on the drawings? Much as I'm flattered they were put up, there isn't any way they can be linked back to me. This thread serves the purpose of showcasing my art as well. I'd appreciate it if you helped.
Aiden ta Aesin wrote:
Hey! I've never had art of Aiden done before. Maybe you could help me with that? I have a few ideas ranging in complexity depending on what you feel up to!

Aiden.jpg
I love your art <3
Silovit Topic Starter

Shame wrote:
I love your art <3

Thanks bab. Want me to draw something of our threesome? =')
If you have time to, then yes! <3
I need art of her and them! Will put it in my page for Tori! Can't wait to continue our rp! :)
Aiden ta Aesin (played by Vanya)

Thanks for the art! Made sure to add a link to you in the caption for it on Aiden's page!
You know what? If you'd like you can draw my Aspen. She's kinda fun with her little Sunfish accessory and I don't have much art of her. :3
Glenna (played by Warlocke)

Oohh if you are still doing these I would love something of this character here.

She's got way less art than my main
Silovit Topic Starter

Alexus Black wrote:
If you're still accepting I would love one of Lexxus

Lexxus.jpg
AshAngg2000 wrote:
Any of my characters fancy your drawing interest?
Ark.jpg
Silovit wrote:
AshAngg2000 wrote:
Any of my characters fancy your drawing interest?
Ark.jpg

:3 Abe looks great. Thanks so much. :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art (closed temporarily)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus