Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art (closed temporarily)

Silovit Topic Starter

Libertine wrote:
Your style is absolutely gorgeous! I'd be thrilled if you'd try your hand at any of my OCs. Are there any specific features that you enjoy drawing? I could help narrow down the long list (or dig someone up from anonymous) if so!

I adore drawing humans because it's the best thing I can draw - I can draw more than one character if you'd like - I do them quickly. I'm out and on a phone so you'll have to wait a bit but I can do one human/humanoid character for you and then try my hand at something of another species. Throw whatever you want at me.

As for features - assuming you mean facial - I like oddly warped faces and I've never drawn anthros but I can try. XD

Also would you like me to draw only with ink like the first two or sketch it out first?
Excellent, almost all of my OCs have humanoid faces ;) I only have two characters with oddly warped features, my female naga and a male vampire who- when he's extremely hungry- has creepily contorted features (mentioned under "Stages"). Would either of those interest you? And the lining and subject are your preference, I'm not picky in the slightest when it comes to free art.
Silovit Topic Starter

Libertine wrote:
Excellent, almost all of my OCs have humanoid faces ;) I only have two characters with oddly warped features, my female naga and a male vampire who- when he's extremely hungry- has creepily contorted features (mentioned under "Stages"). Would either of those interest you? And the lining and subject are your preference, I'm not picky in the slightest when it comes to free art.
I kind of want to do Azrinalte's human and dragon form side by side but also Naomi and Jack. I'll probably do all, because it'll be more fun than work XD I love doing characters with such interesting features and you honestly have plenty.
GrandFinale wrote:
I can't help but get a very Metal Gear Solid-ish vibe from your first two and I don't quite know why, but it's definitely a good thing. If you don't mind The Mustache And Beard, you think I could get a bust shot of Vadraaghain's older human form? I would go for his younger one but I sadly don't have a good ref for it yet. Thank you either way!
God I don't even come remotely CLOSE to Yoji Shinkawa's masterpieces ;(

So this is drawn on the back of a paper pad with a pen that the lady at the restaurant i'm at lent me, but I HAD to draw what'shisnameyourcharacter - he has a fascinating design.
Your text to link here...
Silovit wrote:
I kind of want to do Azrinalte's human and dragon form side by side but also Naomi and Jack. I'll probably do all, because it'll be more fun than work XD I love doing characters with such interesting features and you honestly have plenty.

Ahhh thank you so much, you're too kind! I don't play her as much as I'd like but Jack's design = my baby. Azrin's one human ref is SO close to being perfect but her hair is more like this. Like I said before, I'd be thrilled if you drew one!
Silovit wrote:

OMG that is waaaaaayyyyy awesome!!!

[EDIT] Am I allowed to jump in for another if you have the time? (Pretty Please?)
Hey there! ^^ Hey, uh, can you please do one for my character, Rachel..?
Could you draw.. hm.. a winged man named Kasza from The Brothers and Missy? I can provide extra details if needed!
Silovit Topic Starter

Kahlan Koch wrote:
I really like your style!

Does this character interest you at all?

I wanna color it now xD this good feature wise?
Felix (played anonymously)

Might you be interested in Felix? I'd love to see him in a style like yours!
Felix wrote:
Silovit wrote:
So this is drawn on the back of a paper pad with a pen that the lady at the restaurant i'm at lent me, but I HAD to draw what'shisnameyourcharacter - he has a fascinating design.

jESUS now THAT'S some real evil in his face right there. Thank you so much, you can't even begin to comprehend how much this one pleases me! PERFECT capture of him.
Silovit Topic Starter

InsaneShadow wrote:
Silovit wrote:

OMG that is waaaaaayyyyy awesome!!!

[EDIT] Am I allowed to jump in for another if you have the time? (Pretty Please?)
Of course you are ^^ Just say which character. =]
SINDragon wrote:
Hey there! ^^ Hey, uh, can you please do one for my character, Rachel..?
Sure I Can, she seems interesting =3 do you want her digitally or traditionally?
ThatAndalite wrote:
Could you draw.. hm.. a winged man named Kasza from The Brothers and Missy? I can provide extra details if needed!
Sure, though this time it'll be digital 'cause I've got my tablet back. You can choose tbh, digitally or traditionally? My deviantart is linked, though the art there is pretty old ^^"
Felix wrote:
He's a sweetheart, I'd love to draw him =3 Digitally or traditionally?
The_Tofu_Squid wrote:
Felix wrote:
Can I help you? =) Would you like something drawn?
GrandFinale wrote:
Silovit wrote:

jESUS now THAT'S some real evil in his face right there. Thank you so much, you can't even begin to comprehend how much this one pleases me! PERFECT capture of him.
Thank you >w< I'll trace him digitally if you'd like =P
Silovit wrote:

Aww thank you! Traditionally would be fine! Really, either way you feel like doing the most. ^-^
Silovit wrote:

You really don't have to, but it'd be fantastic to have as another ref on his page.
Silovit Topic Starter

Slipcast wrote:
Silovit wrote:

Aww thank you! Traditionally would be fine! Really, either way you feel like doing the most. ^-^
Felix's owner I assume? I'll do both versions, digitally and traditionally =P
GrandFinale wrote:
Silovit wrote:

You really don't have to, but it'd be fantastic to have as another ref on his page.
I feel like punching something, though, Paint tools SAI is playing a cruel joke on me .-.
Yessssssss, I would like one of Rylee pretty please.
T-traditionally please, kind sir! ^^'
Silovit wrote:
Lucas wrote:
Ohh feel free to take a shot at Luke here. His profile picture is the more accurate facial ref, along with the onexception draw in all red. <3
how about it then, this do?
Absolutely fabulous thank you so much <3
Crow (played by Rook)

Ooo, do one of Crow here?
Silovit Topic Starter

Crowling wrote:
Ooo, do one of Crow here?

Crowling.png
Literally three months later XD But Crowling did intrigue me =)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art (closed temporarily)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus