Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie on the block

Now I don't mean a newbie to roleplaying. I've done that for years. I'm just new to this site! Hi everyone, I'm Ezi. I'm an 18+ male user, with an addiction to playing out scenes that could never occur in the real world. I love feral-style roleplaying, although I can easily play an anthro, human, or other anthromorphic beast. This site is excellent for keeping track of characters, and I hope to do that to the best of my abilities. I own five dogs, three cats, and a snake. I'm an art major at my local community college. I'm the lead graphic designer for Weenie Designs (it's a legit company). Eventually, I plan on becoming an art teacher for troubled and / or disabled children. :3
Oh man, you have so many animals xD How do you even manage with them?
And you've accomplished quite a bit :2

Welcome to the site~
welcome to the RPR
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to the site! Be sure to PM me! :D
Welcome!
Heya! Welcome to the site! :D
We're happy to have you here! If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask someone, but Kim may well have already put it up in the 'Help' pages!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the site!^^
Kim Site Admin

I love this intro! I tried to look up "Weenie designs" to see what you've been up to, but there were so many results I wasn't sure which one was the right one.

Still, love the list of pets. Maybe you could put a picture of your menagerie over on the pet thread so we can all admire them? :D
Welcome to RPR! What kind of snake do you have? :D Also do you have a DA or tumblr where you post your artwork? I love looking at other peoples art stuff :)
MauveStar98

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here.

Maybe we could RP sometime.
booksarebae

Hey! Welcome to the family! By the way, I love your profile pic. :)
Welcome to Rpr
Gingerchabi22

Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to RPR, friend! Careful, it gets addicting!
HibariHaru

Hi newbie! Welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR!
I'd love to see pictures of your pets too!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie on the block

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus