Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Gaii :O

Hey guys^^^, I'm new to RP but don't let that throw you off! Check my newly made character and see for yourself whether I'm a decent writer or not :). I would like to do some Action/Adventure RP and could do some Romance as well. Heck, I'm down for anything to be honest XD, I want to get to learn the ropes of this community and hopefully I can get to be a damn good RPer around here!
I'm sure you'll find something~

Welcome :3
welcome to rp i hope you find everything fun and full of new friends and partners
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
NateyBo Topic Starter

Thank you all!
Greetings! Welcome to the site! :3
I'm really glad to see your enthusiasm! We're all friendly here, so don't be afraid to ask someone for help. But it may be that your question is already in the 'Help' pages - just click and search!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Welcome to RPR! Perhaps you and I could RP sometime!
Welcome! I hope you'll get a great time here c:
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! If you are new to RPing, we have a little guide that might be useful: http://www.rprepository.com/help/new-to-roleplay

You've probably picked up most of it already, but maybe there will be some new tidbits? It's short and fun to read. :)

I know adventure is one of the most popular genres of RP of all time, so hopefully you are already finding other like-minded people! :D
Welcome to RPR! With that sort of enthusiasm I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine :) Everyone is super friendly so don't be afraid to ask for RP if a certain character strikes your fancy :D
Welcome to RPR!
MauveStar98

Welcome to RPR. Hope we can RP sometime.
Welcome, your character definitely sounds interesting pm if you are interested in rping. Hope you enjoy the site.
welcome to the RPR!
Gingerchabi22

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to RPR, friend! Careful, it gets addicting!
HibariHaru

Hiiiii...WELCOME! :)
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll be fine here. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Gaii :O

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus