Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Jack (played by AlexORiordan)

"The Order is the power in this realm. They follow the doctrine set out by the angels. They are the main priority for spiritual matters and dealings with magical beings like ourselves. You've got a lot more to worry about than being just captured. If you were near the pit, they might just do that. But this far into the territory they'll kill you first lest you can prove your a servant to the Order."
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I'm not an angel...I'm just a demon angel. I can't die. Something keeps reviving me even I want to stay dead.'' He snapped, wincing slightly.

Her eyes began to narrow, she seemed to start getting annoyed, "Well, that's unusual."

''It's against my own will. Who are you? You don't have t worry about me...No one does anymore. I'm hated.''

"I'm Mist. At least that is the name my master gave me. Among my race, we have no names. You have an unruly guilty conscious. How do you know everyone hates you? Did you do something?"

''What did I do? I was born demon angel, and people assume I know of some Dark Lord. My name is Darkness Light Falls. I'd prefer to be free, as to keep my name given to me by my mom, also a demon angel.''

Mist, "We have all met the Dark Lord at one point, he is the source of demon souls. Demons that can speak like yourself and I are valuable since they can be forced to recall information about the Dark Lord and his devils. But I am protected by the Order as a servant, so I don't need to speak of what I know."

''My moms father was Lucifer, whos been hunting her down ever since her birth...I'm just..Ack...'' And he wavered slightlym then collapsed, passed out from hunger.

Mist huffed, "Well, this will be interesting. She glided down to him and picked him up in her mouth softly and flew off with her. She took him to a dark place, lit only in candle light. Someone treated his injuries and used magic to give him back some of his energy. But when he should wake, he would find himself in another cage.

''Nnnngh...Not again...'' He groaned, rubbing his head slightly, back in his dragon form, though still weak. ''Eh well..If its that prison again, I should have known I was going to end up here again.''

This didn't apear to be a prison though. You were in a cage in a corner of a large cave. There were many books and items laying about, and candles up in the creases of stones lighting the darkness. To the far in, there was a shrine with two golden angels, a male and female, surrounded by candle light. Before it was a man sitting in meditation. He was dressed as Kizuato, but wore a white leathery mask. He had long black hair and elf ears.

Dark winced lightly, and layed his head back down, breathing softly, sighing, wings folded a bit. ''I'll never find my sister...I'll never seen Tori, either..'' As he shut ihs eyes tightly, stuffing his face into his arms, shaking.

The man looked towards you. The mask he wore was plain and flat, no holes for eyes mouth or nose.

Dark didn't look back, still shaking a bit, light blue markings pulsing dimly. ''Silver...''

The man stood with grace, and walked towards you, but his movements seemed to make him glide.

He raised his head up, his face stained with tears. ''Are you going to hurt me too?''

The man shook his head no.

''Did I do something wrong?''

The man shook his head no again.

''Why am I here then?''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus