Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Jenn stands once the cains and bonds were removed. A skinny demon with no wings, and tons of scars.

Darkness yanks his chains off and rushes to Toris side.

(brb, bath.)
Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

Tori helped him and showed him the way out, avoiding the guards. She was very good at it.

Kizuato, "Is there anything else I can do to make you more comfortable?"

(Back)

Darkness folltows her, chains still rattlling from feet.

Jensara snorts. ''Do you know where I can eat a deer?''

Kizuato, "We have beef."

Tori turned quickly to him, "Give me your paws." She said as she took out a wire and took the chains off.

The chains came off loudly, but Dark could no longer be heard running.

Jenna crosses her arms. ''Very well then. Where is it?''

Tori nodded, "Quickly, before they heard that!"

Kizuato orders the guards to bring in a few pounds of raw beef. They were hesitant to come in themselves, so Kizuato took it from them and laid the bags in front of her.

Dark set his paws into her hands.

Jenna stretched, the wings nubs barely moving. ''Are the guards that terrified to step into my cage?'' She snirked, and ate the raw meat within mere minutes.

Kizuato, "They're only as mortal as you are. But maybe a little smarter."
Jensara (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Hey, that one guard deserved dead. No one stabs at me and not notices one of my chains are loose.'' She growled.

Kizuato, "Dealing with demons can be a complicated occupation."

''If they had treated me better nothing would have happened. But killing thousands of guards did earn me this cahe now, didn't it?''

Kizuato, "You're quite the burden on the Order. I can admit they aren't the best company. I can attempt to help you if you can provide me with information."

''What information shall I endeavor to inquire you with?'' She replied, arms still crossed. A feared demon she was, indeed. Her sharp claws cuold easily dent armor, but her fragile build left her vunerable to many attacks.

There was no fear in Kizuato. In fact, his mood was insulting, for he saw her unchallenging, "I need to find Lucifer."

''The last thing I can remember is that he was planning on attacking this fort about 12 years ago after my mom died. He could have changed his mine in that time frame, but as far as I can tell he didn't come here, Sir.''

Kizuato tilted an eyebrow, "12 years is a long time to postpone a plan. Though if he were to reach the realm of mortals, this would be the place to do it."

''Something probably came up. Hell if I know. I just know he set that plan out before I was banished to here. I get here and they chop my wings off and break my halo. Who're you?''

Kizuato, "I'm Kizuato. I'm one of the priests of the Order, but I'm seeking Lucifer on a private matter."

''I do know hes been hunting me down since my birth. Because as he put it he doesn't deserve to have a daughter who bears a misfit heritage.''

Kizuato, "12 years of post poning isn't going to be reliable to him coming to the front door anytime soon. I don't have a lot of time."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus