Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

(k)

Tori shook her head, "I'm sorry, I am. The only thing I can tell you is to find a wizard of the realm and have him make you a servant of the Order. Otherwise you'll just be hunted. I have to go now." She put her head down and started to leave.
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Dark curls up under the tree silently, arms bruised from the chains badly. He knew he coldn't meet anyone else. His kind were hated, no matter where he had went to.
Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

But there truly wasn't anything Tori could do. She went on her way, heading to the city of Locktun. Her father was considered a war hero there, and he would have the power to protect her from any false accusations from the Order.

Dark crawls up into the tree, and hides in its branches where he spent days planning out a route to follow. He knew deep in his heart that his sister was still out there. He knew his mom was probably dead now, Leaving him no option to return to her. He planned the route out the best he could, planning to use his wings to fly it. He didn't know much about the lands, but he figured flying could be better than walking. Once reaching his decsion, he held back tears and opened his huge wings, after a week had passed since his escape. ''Just face it Dark....You'll never see Tori again. Your mission is to find your sister, and thats it..'' He muttered, shaking his head.
Jack (played by AlexORiordan)

You heard something else flying in the sky.

Dark flinches, and looks around, foldind his wings quickly. Had he been spotted again. ''Who's there?''

In the sky above him was a white dragon, about twice his size. A female, and the scales of her neck were golden, shinning in the sunlight. Under her waste, neck and tail were straps for a saddle. She hadn't noticed you.

Dark gulps and takes to the skies, darting out of her view. But his blackened scales easily showed where he was, and his flying was horribly due to his wing muscles being thin from disuse. ''Gotta find my sister..'' He grumbled, flapping his wings hard.

She seemed to be in no hurry anywhere, flapping only every once in a while at a gentle glide. She eventually looked down and saw you. She noticed your poor condition and your wings. She tilted her head and cleared her voice, "Oh young man!"

''Agh!'' He yelped, startled, and fell into the ground with a soft thud,sending up a cloud of dust where he landed on his side, wincing. ''Now someones found me....'' He muttered, standing weakly to his feet, still skinny, wings folded limply as he looked up, sniffling.

She kept flying on, too high and too fast to stop as he had. She made a small wimpier looking at him, but did not stray from her path. She continued flying on.

He sighed, and attempted to fly again, but his membranes had been torn from his fall. With a deep sighs he walked his planned path, head hanging. All he could think of was that he was out here, lost, and with no friends he knew of anymore.

It started to grow dark. And after a few hours into nightfall, you heard the flapping of wings again.

Dark had shifted into his Were form, though stil skinny, and his wings still too torn to let him fly. As he heard the wings flapping he looked up at the sky with his eyes, head still hanging. ''I'm guessing whoever saw e earlier is coming back to take me back to that prison..'' He grumped.

The white dragon landed down in one of the larger trees. She looked down at you and tilted her head. She wasn't wearing the saddle from before, "You look different from this morning. What manner of creature are you?"

He stopped and looked up at her. ''I'm just a demon Were...Everyone hates me and I lost my best friend because of it. This thing....Iy's just some stupid curse the prison put on me. I'm usually a dragon.''

"Hm..." She was quite a moment then smiled, chuckling a bit, "You're very young. You remind me of my own children. I haven't seen them in years. You must have escaped from one of the pits then. And you're terribly ravished. "

''I haven't aten for what seems to be weeks. I just want to find my sister, and my wings are too damaged for flight and my arms are bruised for chains. I guess your here to take me back to the prison?''

She tilted her head, "Prison? Oh goodness no. What made you think that? And even if I wanted to, I don't have that kind of authority, even being a servant of the Order."

''Everyone I meet tries to catch me..My mom already got killed there...Order?''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus