Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Jensara (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Well make time. I'm this close to dieing from bleeding.'' ANd she puts her hands tigether in a very tiny line. ''And if I die theres no telling when he'll bother to visit the stupid place.''
Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

Kiuzato, "I'm not sure why he would bother at all. Lest he knows I'm here and is avoiding it on purpose."

''No one told him anyone was here.'' As she crossed her arms once more, tail flicking again. ''I dare say this place should get better managment, since demons escape often.''

Kizuato, "Priorty states that demons that aren't caged are to be killed. There are hundreds more soldiers in this realm that are more efficient at killing demons than capturing them."

''Yet I'm sure I killed a million of those so called soldiers in my years of freedom. Tsk.''

Kizuato chuckled.

Kizuato, "Well, you're as powerful as the mantiquors. Killing the average demon is easy. But all men in this realm are in fear of the mighty mantiquor, or any demons that can match their terror."

''What I learmed from my father. While I am powerful looking, it won't take much to kill me. I'm pretty fragile by most demon standards, even with an angel trait.''

Kizuato, "Well, I just have to figure out what to do with you now. Your information isn't very reliable."

''You cuold always kill me if you want to. Death would be bettter than staying here. I already feel dizzy from bleeding so much.''

Kizuato, "You sure there isn't anything else you can tell me?"

''Besides that my son probably got out of here. No matter how har you fools try to contain him he can beak free.''

Kizuato, "I don't care about him. And you didn't answer my question. I'm done with you." He held out his hand and twisted the bones of her neck, snapping her spinal cord.

Meanwhile, Tori lead Dark out and into the woods.
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Jenna collapsed and fell limp though she smiled lightly. She hadn't told him where Lucifer really was, even as her eyes turned white and her body fell cold, head going to the side. Within minutes the feared Demon Angel had died from her injuries.

Dark gulps, shuddering. ''I miss my mom, but she shouldn't have killed so many people..'' He squeaked. He then looks at Tori. ''So you..Actually came to rescue me, even tough you knew what the resukt was going to be?''

"They're going to come after me anyways. I'm going to go home to my father.... But I can't be seen with you, ever again." she shook her head. "I helped you because you helped me. I can't do anything else for you."

Dark frowns, and looks at her again. ''So I'm on my own to find my sister, huh..Even if she's been killed, or eaten. I'm even incapable of dieing, too. I hate it. still cursed, too.''

Tori looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry. There's a chance that my father might help me. But no one in this world will accept your kind. If you were a unicorn, or a servant to the Order, that would be different."

He hangs his head eyes starting to tear up. ''I'm shunned for being this. It wasn't my fault.'' as he slinked over to a tall tree and layed under it, a tear running down his face. ''Your my only friend...Everyone else wants me dead. I bet my mom was killed, too..''

(Going to bed. night)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus