Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good Day ^-^

Hello to all,

I am so excited to be part of this community. I can't wait to RP with you guys.

I will say my preferences lean towards steampunk and fantasy, but any genre is fine with me. ^-^
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! A lot of people love Fantasy here, so I am sure you can find a lot of people with your interests! We are excited that you are here to join us as well, and I hope you have loads of fun! :)
Welcome. :) If your looking for a steam-punk/fantasy setting, i've recently fabricated the ideas of a world thats psedo-medieval, with magical crystals being used as the basis of most magic, and things known as, Scholar's Wraiths being captured and contained within vacuo tubes to act as the processors for various machines, in which most motive power is non-electrical. If you want, I could make an elaboration upon it so that you and others could travel within the world :)
Steampunk is pretty cool~ Personally haven't gotten an RP to go with it yet though, but maybe when I'm less busy~

Welcome to the site and Merry almost Christmas xD
Sanne Moderator

Welcome TheEternalWatcher, so glad to have you join us! I second Novalynn's question, and do you have any pets? :D
HibariHaru

tumblr_inline_nqew6eToJ21rugckd_500.gif
Good day to you too, dear friend, and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay.
Heey, welcome to RPR!
Steampunk is one of my favourite genres so feel free to hit me up with an RP!
Welcome! I hope you find plenty of RPs and enjoy yourself here!
Welcome! Also, ooh, steampunk, good interest, lel. Hope you enjoy your stay. :P
Ah, steampunk... I'm glad to meet another fan of the genre. I'm sure you'll meet a ton of people to RP with, so I really hope you enjoy your stay!
TheEternalWatcher Topic Starter

Wow. Didn't expect this much love. ^-^
It's really touching. Thank you all.
AAND here is another hello~! I also came here a week ago and I love it so much! You are going to love it!
Welcome to the site! Looks like you're getting roleplays a bit sooner! :) Don't hesitate to PM those who'd like to roleplay with you or you'd like to roleplay with, we're a friendly community!

Have fun around here! Feel free to ask questions if you still have any! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :D It is awesome to see that you are already getting RP offers!

Please don't hesitate to ask if you find you have any questions. :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi, welcome to our little site!
Welcome!
This is the place to be if you like rp! (Heh heh.. rhymes heh)
People here are amazing and there is plenty to do in any genera so enjoy your stay and message away!
Welcome to rpr ^w^
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good Day ^-^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus